You Will Need To Conduct An Evaluation Of The Scenario, Identify The Problem, Diagnosis, Proof Of Causes: Airways Operation And Design Case Study, GU, Australia
|Subject||Airways Operation And Design|
In this assignment, you will be required to conduct a case-based essay on Brisbane International Airport that involved CNS/ATM issues. In this case study, you will need to conduct an evaluation of the scenario, identify the problem, diagnosis, proof of causes, and action plan. Students must conduct the case-based essay from an air traffic management aspect.
Case Study Aid
To effectively undertake a case-based essay requires:
- Understand the reading material
- Appreciate the context (e.g., time, country, technology, etc.) within which the paper was written
- Identify a particular argument/premise/position/stance in relation to the reading material ( Answer two questions–What?Why?and often third — How?)
- Makes a position statement (What?)
- Uses evidence to persuade the reader (Why?)
- An action plan (How?)
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
How to write
- Write like Hemingway, not Faulkner (e.g Jill and Bill run-up to the hill; the old man sees a fish, and the fish is good)
- Problem Definition
- The problem definition should express the effect or outcomes identifiable in the situation that the main character should be most concerned about.
- e.g., Atlanta airport faces an array of difficulties. The on-time performance is currently declining, and their reputation as the busiest airport and Delta’s hub has been slipping. Passengers have low satisfaction and don’t trust the airport operation.
- The principal causes of the problem. To pinpoint causes, common sense and intuition are helpful, but they aren’t sufficient. Causal analysis can only be performed with frameworks appropriate to the situation.
- e.g., Many of these issues can be traced to the underlying the declining of on-time performance. The outdated navigation system at the Atlanta airport is one of the contributing factors. The Navigational system reached its capacity back in 1999.
- Proving Causal Links
- Distinguish causality and correlation
- Showing the reader why the diagnosis is valid takes up most of the essay. After the diagnosis, you need to explain the evidence that connects the causes to the effects or outcomes that define the problem.
- No cause is left out, and no causal proof is short on evidence
- Action Plan
- the task of the action plan for a problem essay is to improve situations involving poor performance, sustain those involving high performance, or do both.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Get assistance with a case study on Airways Operation And Design. Our professionals are so smart and skilled that they can deliver flawless assignment solutions. Our Griffith University professionals work 365 days a year, 24 hours a day to provide plagiarism-free answers for any assignment at an affordable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BSBHRM529: Identify and briefly describe each policy and the relevant and applicable legislation for each of the four policies identified in the overview.: Coordinate separation and termination processes Assignment, Australia
- A statement of the topic area to be explored in the project and a short rationale of the STEM project-based learning: Science technology and engineering Assignment, MU, Australia
- Which Gricean maxims of conversation have been violated by the passages in bold: Linguistic Assignment, UOS, Australia
- SITXFIN003: For This Assessment Task, Students Are Required To Read And Case Study: Manage Finances Within A Budget Assignment, VU, Australia
- Business Statistic Assignment For Australian University Students
- The Financial Aspect Of Network Security More Specifically Malware: The Financial Impact Of Malware Report, RMIT, Australia
- Identify a clinical situation you have encountered during your placement concerning: Reflective writing Assignment, ANU, Australia
- A20248: Provide 3 quality metrics that you will use to measure the quality of the project and any product outputs you’re expecting in your project: Project Quality Assignment, APC, Australia
- The global Economy Assignment for Australia University
- ACCT5001: Look into the Annual Report/ Sustainability Report and Comment on What Rio Tinto Contribution is to SDG’s: Foundation in Accounting Report, UOS