You will Choose a Sydney/Melbourne/Perth-based Company or An Australian Organisation: Supply Chain Management Assignment, GU, Australia
|Subject||Supply Chain Management|
Assessment Task 1:
Students will prepare and deliver a business report about Supply Chain Management
The purpose of this assignment is to develop your capability to understand logistics and supply chain activities (including sourcing materials and services, producing goods and services, demand management, inventory, distribution, and transportation). The assignment will be done individually.
Students will conduct the following tasks:
1. Choose an organization to study: You will choose a Sydney/Melbourne/Perth-based company or An Australian Organisation or a global logistics industry.
2. Submit a report in WEEK 10. Include an ECU Cover Sheet at the start of the document Project Report (Written) While preparing the written report of the project you may follow the following structure.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Give background information of the chosen company
- discuss its business;
- type of products;
- major customers;
- the number of employees etc. (if possible);
- management style (if possible);
- organizational structure (if possible);
- financial position (if possible);
- number and types of facilities. (if possible)
Discuss the supply chain structure of the chosen company
- map its distribution chain;
- contract (if possible) etc.
Discuss the sourcing materials and services; producing goods/services
- discuss the existing system;
- suggest improvement
Discuss the distribution system of the identified major customer (transportation and warehousing system
- discuss the existing system;
- suggest an improvement, and
- use model where ever feasible (MS Excel) (optional)
Discuss demand management and inventory system involved
- Exiting system;
- Use model where ever feasible (MS Excel) (optional); and
- suggest improvement.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Finish your work without any stress by getting our flawless assignment writing services in Australia. You can easily raise the standard of your grades. We have certified writers for specific subjects who specifically focus on giving the right knowledge to the students so that they can score 100% marks. We use simple language in supply chain management assignments so that students can easily understand it. We also provide a free supply chain management assessment sample to Bonnyrigg High School (BHS) students.
Recent Solved Questions
- CPC50210: Research/Access The NCC And Record Four Levels Of The NCC: Diploma Of Building And Construction Building Assignment, VU, Australia
- CHCECE016: What Documentation Do Parents Need To Supply In Relation To Health: Establish And Maintain A Safe And Healthy Environment For Children Assignment, VU, Australia
- BSBADM506: Identify, and Document, the Organizational and Legislative Requirements for Information: Manage Business Document Design And Development Assignment, VU, Australia
- MBA402: You must Prepare a Sustainability Assessment Report for Tramalway Industries Referring to the Consolidated: Governance, Ethics and Sustainability Assignment, KU, Australia
- You Are Required To Reflect On Your Practice As A Care Worker And Key Areas Of Personal Learning: Healthcare Research paper, VU, Australia
- BUSM4591: Understand The History And Evolution: Employment Law, RMIT, Australia
- BSBADM502: Develop an Agenda for a Formal Committee Meeting that Includes the Following Items in the Appropriate Order: Manage Meetings Assignment, VU, Australia
- MMM241: Develop a Business Plan for a Business of Your Choice that You would like to Start in the Future: Entrepreneurship and Innovation Assignment, DU, Australia
- NURS1103: Write A Statement For The First Part Of The Clinical Reasoning Cycle ‘Consider The Patient’: Preparation For Clinical Practice Assignment, USA, Australia
- SITHCCC007: List the Food Safety Aspects Which must be Considered During the Production of Soups Stocks: Prepare Stocks, Sauces and Soups Assignment, VU, Australia