You are to Select a Publicly Listed Dividend-Paying Company from the Australian Stock Exchange: Corporate Finance Research Paper, GU, Australia
Objective: To prepare an analyst report on a publicly listed, dividend-paying company.
This is an individual assignment.
- Discipline knowledge;
- Thinking skills;
- Learning how to learn
Specifically, conduct research on a company and report on key areas of shareholder analysis, risk-return analysis, cost of capital, and financial statement analysis.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Research Project details
You are to select a publicly listed dividend-paying company from the Australian Stock Exchange and conduct a detailed analysis of it.
You must Not select the following company:
- ANZ bank
- Bega Cheese
- Blackmores Group
- Commonwealth bank
- Coca-Cola Amatil Limited
- Domino’s Pizza
- Evolution Mining
- Fortescue Metals Group
- Harvey Norman
- Land lease
- Macquarie bank
- Mineral Resources
- Monadelphous Group
- National Australia bank
- Rio Tinto
- Suncorp bank
- Treasury Wine Estates
- Westpac bank
The purpose of this assignment is to use your acquired knowledge from this unit to investigate the financial strength of a public listed company. Your research should cover the following areas:
- Shareholder analysis;
- risk-return analysis;
- cost of capital; and
- financial statement analysis
In each of the areas, you are to report your findings using the questions provided below as a guide. If the information is not from the company’s annual report, you will have to provide details on
1. where you sourced the information; and
2. comment on how you have verified its reliability.
If the information is from the annual report, you do not need to reference, but you have to include the page number of the annual report from which the information has been taken from. You should include the balance sheet and income statement in the appendix and refer to the numbers used in the calculation.
You must write the report completely by yourself. You are not to purchase or reproduce commercial stock reports.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
There are four sections to the assignment.
- Shareholder analysis – Who are the owners of the company and the implication to the choice of methods used to calculate the cost of
- Risk-return analysis – Analyse the return received over the market for the apparent risks identified in the
- Cost of capital – Calculate the cost of capital using various methods and
- Financial statement analysis – Determine the future of the company by analyzing the performance of the company
Get Help By Expert
Avail help with corporate finance assignment from assignment experts of AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com in Australia and understand the concepts of corporate finance like shareholder analysis, risk analysis, financial statement analysis and the difficulties faced by management in the financing of the company. There are many students in Griffith University (GU) who are not able to write better assignments due to many reasons, we help such students to finish their finance assignments timely for which they will achieve good score.
Recent Solved Questions
- HI5019 Strategic Information Systems for Business and Enterprise – Case Study – Bell Studiog
- The Following are the Years that the Big Market Crashes Happened Since 1900 in the US Stock Market: Economics Essay, CU, Australia
- ACC8000 Research in Accounting Practices Assignment- Australia
- Write a Script Explaining Research Methods in Your Disciplinary Area: History Assignment, UQ, Australia
- Sociology of Difference and Deviance – University of Australia
- Income Tax Law Assignment Question- University of Australia
- You are Required to Develop, Implement and Monitor a Small Business Financial Plan: Finance Assignment, CU, Australia
- NZ Taxation assignment help for Tim Neil and Lacey Neil
- Human Resources Assignment for Australia University
- TAXN7311 and TAXN6212 Principles of Taxation