You Are Required To Reflect On Your Practice As A Care Worker And Key Areas Of Personal Learning: Healthcare Research paper, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
You are required to reflect on your practice as a care worker and key areas of personal learning.
You should base your reflections on past experiences when working in the area of life experience. You must utilize a reflective tool when writing these pieces of the learner record. Examples of tools to use: Gibbs Reflective Cycle, Johns’s Model of Reflection, and Atkins and Murphy.
1. Reflection on your relationships with clients, relatives, members of the health care team
2. Reflection on interpersonal issues that arose in your care work, such as recognizing diversity and individuality in clients, families, and co-workers
3. Reflection on your personal effectiveness as a care worker and personal strengths and weaknesses
4. Reflection on your experience of receiving guidance and direction, and giving and receiving feedback
5. Reflection on reporting and record-keeping procedures
6. Reflection of your positive communication strategies used with clients
7. Reflection on your role and responsibilities as a care worker
8. Reflection on how you contributed positively as a team member
9. Reflection on your awareness of client dignity and how you promoted a client’s dignity
10. Reflection on how your beliefs and values impact your work as a care worker
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you have no time to solve your research paper on Healthcare and need someone who can make your research paper for you before the deadline then contacts our research paper writers. We provide quality content with reliable healthcare assignment help to Victoria University (VU) students. VU Assignment help has a healthcare essay and assignment sample for university students to get an idea about our help.
Recent Solved Questions
- BSBADM311: You Work As The Purchasing Officer or A Medium-Sized Safety Solutions: Maintain Business Resources Case Study, VU, Australia
- The purpose of this event is to determine the needs of people with mental health issues and to work with these people: Mental Health Assignment, CSU, Australia
- SITXMGT001: Objective To Provide You With An Opportunity To Monitor Efficiency: Monitor Work Operations Assignment, VU, Australia
- Explain The Importance Of Recognizing With Spirit Guides In Holistic Counselling Practice: Coursework, LTU, Australia
- You will be Assigned An Emerging Ethical AI Framework to Investigate: Information Technology Report, MU, Australia
- STAT2001 / STAT5008: Compute the Total Quantity of Petroleum Commercially: Mathematical Statistics Assignment, ANU, Australia
- SITHPAT006: Write Down The Attributes That May Indicate A Decline In Quality: Produce Desserts Assignment, VU, Australia
- CHCCOM005: Confidentiality, Clinical Records Management, Personal Information Or Privacy: Communicate And Work In Health Or Community Services Assignment, SBT, Australia
- FNS50210: This Unit Describes The Performance Outcomes Skills And Knowledge Required To Review: Diploma Of Accounting Assignment, SU, Australia
- CHCDIS001: How can you avoid making a client/disabled person feel vulnerable and powerless assessment processes relating to ongoing skills development: Communicate Case study, UQ, Australia