You Are Required To Reflect On Your Practice As A Care Worker And Key Areas Of Personal Learning: Healthcare Research paper, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
You are required to reflect on your practice as a care worker and key areas of personal learning.
You should base your reflections on past experiences when working in the area of life experience. You must utilize a reflective tool when writing these pieces of the learner record. Examples of tools to use: Gibbs Reflective Cycle, Johns’s Model of Reflection, and Atkins and Murphy.
1. Reflection on your relationships with clients, relatives, members of the health care team
2. Reflection on interpersonal issues that arose in your care work, such as recognizing diversity and individuality in clients, families, and co-workers
3. Reflection on your personal effectiveness as a care worker and personal strengths and weaknesses
4. Reflection on your experience of receiving guidance and direction, and giving and receiving feedback
5. Reflection on reporting and record-keeping procedures
6. Reflection of your positive communication strategies used with clients
7. Reflection on your role and responsibilities as a care worker
8. Reflection on how you contributed positively as a team member
9. Reflection on your awareness of client dignity and how you promoted a client’s dignity
10. Reflection on how your beliefs and values impact your work as a care worker
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you have no time to solve your research paper on Healthcare and need someone who can make your research paper for you before the deadline then contacts our research paper writers. We provide quality content with reliable healthcare assignment help to Victoria University (VU) students. VU Assignment help has a healthcare essay and assignment sample for university students to get an idea about our help.
Recent Solved Questions
- The management of high-risk and high profile people as a case manager can result in a person experiencing greater levels of stress: Case Management Essay, UOS, Australia
- Develop and/or Collect Five (5) Literacy Play-based Resources across Five (5) Areas: Early Childhood Education and Care Assignment, VU, Australia
- SIT40516: This Qualification Reflects The Role Of Commercial Cooks: Certificate IV In Commercial Cookery Coursework, VU, Australia
- BSBITU212: When is It Necessary to use a Spreadsheet rather than a Word Processing Application: Create and Use Spreadsheets Assignment, DU, Australia
- Indigenous peoples in many regions have a long history of devastation from epidemics brought by colonizers, from the arrival of the first Europeans in the Americas who brought smallpox: communications culture Report, UM, Australia
- MEC2402: An aluminum solid round bar is clamped at one end and loaded in torsion at the other end. The loaded end of the bar is constrained: Stress Analysis Report, USQ, Australia
- FNSACC505: An Organization Is Considering The Development Of An Accounting Information System: Establish And Maintain Accounting Information Systems Assignment, SU, Australia
- SITXINV003: You Can Make An Appeal About An Assessment Decision By Putting: Purchase Goods Assignment, VU, Australia
- 21856: Identify your current capabilities relevant to the course and career goals and list your professional: Career and Portfolio Planning Assessment Brief, UTS, Australia
- CHCCOM005: You are working with a client who mobiles with supervision You notice that there is a 4-wheeled walker in his room: Communicate And Work In Health Or Community Services coursework, QU, Australia