You are Required to Develop, Implement and Monitor a Small Business Financial Plan: Finance Assignment, CU, Australia
You are required to develop, implement, and monitor a small business financial plan for your newly formed building company.
Task 1: Prepare a Business Financial Plan
To complete this part of the assessment, you are required to complete the attached business financial plan template and complete the following:
- Establish and implement the goals and objectives of your business company, detail the steps that must be taken to achieve these goals.
Note: Items b to g below should be between 200 to 400 words for each point. Ensure you answer each point in sufficient detail to present a professional business financial plan.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Include the following within your business plan:
- The Business –
- Business name
- Business summary
- Vision statement
- Business structure
- Business location/date established
- Staff structure
- Operational strategies
- Financial requirements/ procedures
- Business capital requirements
- Legal requirements
- Marketing strategies
Task 2: Produce Financial Budgets and Projections
As part of your business financial plan, you are required to produce financial budgets/ projections and present it to relevant stakeholders. For this task complete the following: Cash Book/ Bank Reconciliation.
You are required to produce and complete your cash book and ensure reconciliation as per bank statement for one month of trading. Refer to the Student Financial Workbook (Excel spreadsheet) attached and complete the following:
2.1 Refer to the Cashbook (actual costs) transactions table at right and enter all the transactions within the cash book provided on the next page of this assessment.
2.2 Refer to the Bank Statement below and complete the calculations for the Bank Reconciliation table on the next page of this assessment
Note: Ensure the Cash Book and the Bank Reconciliation balances.
Task 3: Prepare a Cash Flow Estimate
You are required to produce a cash flow estimate from your completed cash book. The cash flow forecast required is a three-monthly projection and can be used as evidence to meet any requirements of financial backers.
3.1 Refer to the Cash Flow Forecast template on the next page and complete all entry projections for the month of December/ January and February. For the assistance of evidence, you are required to refer to notes provided within the Cash Flow Forecast.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Get help with the finance planning assignment by hiring professional assignment writers from Australia Assignment Help in Australia. Our experts and the specialists will completely help you with the finance assignment without any kind of hesitation. With our financial accounting assignments, you can understand the concept of cash flow management, Financial Budgets, Business Plan Writing, etc.
Recent Solved Questions
- Assignment Question on SEM401 Materials Performance and Durability
- BSBSMB401: When You Are Running A Small Business: Establish Legal And Risk Management Requirements Of Small Business Assignment, VU, Australia
- SIT40516: This Qualification Reflects The Role Of Commercial Cooks: Certificate IV In Commercial Cookery Coursework, VU, Australia
- MMM267: With the Outbreak of COVID-19, the World is Experiencing a Severe Shortage: Business Logistics Assignment, DU, Australia
- NZ Taxation assignment help for Tim Neil and Lacey Neil
- To Describe One of Australia’s National Health Priorities: Nursing Essay, QUT, Australia
- Go to the Website Desmos. Then, Click on the ‘Math Tools’ Dropdown: Linear and Non-linear Relations Assignment, SWSC, Australia
- CPCCBC4001A: You Must Carry Out An Analysis Of The Project Plans: Apply Building Codes And Standards To The Construction Assignment, UC, Australia
- HI5019 Strategic Information Systems for Business and Enterprise – Case Study – Bell Studiog
- MBA402: You must Prepare a Sustainability Assessment Report for Tramalway Industries Referring to the Consolidated: Governance, Ethics and Sustainability Assignment, KU, Australia