You Are An External Consultant Hired To Conduct Research Into: Manage Human Resources Strategic Planning Report, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||Manage Human Resources Strategic Planning|
You are an external consultant hired to conduct research into and propose an appropriate compliance management system for a large not-for-profit charity called Charity-Care. Charity-Care is based in Brisbane and is a public company that is limited by guarantee under the Corporations Act 2001. It is registered as a charity under the QueenslandCollections Act 1966. The organisation has grown quickly to its current size from its single-centre opening just two years ago. Charity-Care is registered for GST and has an ABN: 21 745 368 027.
Charity-Care has about 50 employees, who are assisted in various charity tasks by community volunteers. Charity-Care operates two major frontline community services:
Community-Care – Two 100-square-metre first-floor drop-in office centres operating in Spring Hill on Brisbane’s Northside and Wooloongabba on Brisbane’s Southside. Community-Care provides counselling services, short-term ‘rent loans’ and $20 supermarket gift food vouchers for people in need. Each centre has a manager, receptionist, office clerk and four counselling staff, and is fitted out with a reception/waiting room, two counselling offices and a staff general office area that includes a kitchenette. Private information is collected on people seeking counselling services and this information is recorded in a central database that can be accessed from all centre computers. Volunteer staff operate the call centre and conduct visits seeking donations from local businesses and households.
Computer-Care – A retail business on the CBD fringe that specialises in selling re-conditioned second-hand ex-government computers to needy families for children’s educational purposes. The small, 70-square-metre shop is supported by a 1,000-square-metre warehouse and repair centre in Fairfield, a Brisbane suburb. 50% of the computers are picked up from the shop and 50% are delivered from the warehouse. Computers for repair are dropped off and picked up from the warehouse. Repair costs are paid by the customers to the service centre staff. There is a manager of the Computer-Care initiative who manages both the shop with its 15 employees as well as the warehouse (eight employees) and service centre (four employees).
The head office for Charity-Care is based in Fortitude Valley. This is where the CEO and the business manager have offices. There is a boardroom, reception/waiting area and an open office area where the accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll clerk and bookkeeper each have a workstation.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you are struggling to prepare for Manage Human Resources Strategic Planning report writing give it a try at our hrm assignment help service. We follow the policy of giving premium quality strategy assignment solutions at a cheap rate. We have a free strategic management assignment sample for VU students to get an idea of our quality work.
Recent Solved Questions
- Apply Critical And Analytical Thinking Including A Capacity To Question: Managing People And Organizations Essay, UniSA, Australia
- BX3112 SP 22 Taxation Law – University of Australia
- HI5001: Jim’s Cleaning Services Prepares Financial Statements At The End: Accounting For Business Decisions Assignment, OU, Australia
- Choose an aspect of personal development or character formation that you think is important to develop more in order for you to be the authentic person: Personal Development Essay, JCU, Australia
- Outdoor Sporting Is Defined As An Active Outdoor Activity: Outdoor Sporting Defined As A Sporting Assessment, VU, Australia
- SITXWHS003 : You work for The Hospitality Co-Op Your Manager David has a Backlog of Work due for the End of the Financial Year: Implement and Monitor work Health and Safety Practices Assignment, TAFE NSW, Australia
- BSB51918: You Will Demonstrate Your Skills In Developing And Implementing A Work Plan: Diploma Of Leadership And Management Assignment, SU, Australia
- Briefly Explain The Role Of The Therapist In Each Of The Three Stages: Psychotherapist Techniques Course Work, QU, Australia
- FNSACC505: An Organization Is Considering The Development Of An Accounting Information System: Establish And Maintain Accounting Information Systems Assignment, SU, Australia
- INT102: Choose An Aspect Of Personal Development Or Character: Formation 2 Essay, SU, Australia