You are a Support Worker for a Mental Health agency and a woman named Zeinah: Mental Health Case Study, OUA, Australia
|University||Open Universities Australia (OUA)|
You are a Support Worker for a Mental Health agency and a woman named Zeinah comes in with two children, a girl, seven (7) years old, and a boy, ten (10) years old. Zeinah’s family emigrated from Syria one (1) year ago after experiencing significant trauma when the village she, and her extended family lived in, was bombed and destroyed. She also experienced religious discrimination daily as she was part of the religious minority in her country. She tells you that her landlord has received a number of complaints from other residents in the complex, about the smell of her cooking. Zeanah tell you she has decided to no longer pay her rent in defiance. Zeinah’s daughter Maya and son Jabi have not attended school for two (2) weeks.
Zenith believes that the children no longer need to go to school because she can educate them far better at home by herself. Zeanah states her sister Atifa and brother-in-law Hadi, are telling her they are concerned about the way she is acting, and how her behavior is affecting the children. They are her only family connection in Australia and up until now, they have supported her. Her sister Atifa is her carer.
Zeanah tells you that she has not been taking her medication for Bi-Polar Disorder because she has lost her Health Care card eligibility with Centrelink and can’t afford to pay for medication. Zeanah has identified that she is afraid that she will lose the support of her sister and brother-in-law because of all the issues she is experiencing. She says she is scared she will be left alone with the children in this new country.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
At Australia Assignment Help we provide the best case study writing help on Mental Health. Our team of writers is highly experienced and can handle any type of case study task related to healthcare support assignments at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- AMME3060: You will Design and Numerically Model an Air-cooled Heat Exchanger fin for a Motorcycle Engine Cylinder Head: Engineering Methods Assignment, Sydney University, Australia
- A20247: Identify risk objectives and standards, with input from stakeholders. Identify project risk context to inform risk management processes: Project Risk Assignment, APC, Australia
- Akala Akala is an Aboriginal Australian who suffers from a degenerative respiratory disease: Communication Assignment, UOS, Australia
- BSBTEC403: Describe at least five general trends and innovations in digital technology in the workplace today: APPLY DIGITAL SOLUTIONS TO WORK PROCESSES Assignment, MU, Australia
- MIS171: The Deakin Melbourne Boomers Have Been A Part Of The Women’s National Basketball League: Business Analytics, SU, Australia
- NURS6003: Establishing a Nurse-led Clinic or Stand-alone Nurse Practitioner Service: Clinical Management Assignment, CU, Singapore
- NURS2041: Explain how to facilitate the recovery of mental health consumers by focussing on their strengths and wellbeing: Promoting Mental Health and Wellbeing Assignment, WSU, Australia
- Health financial management report writing for university of Australia
- MEC1201: Two samples of different materials have been tested under tensile loading conditions: Engineering materials 1 Assignment, UQ, Australia
- CPCCBC4003A: Bob Considers Using A Fixed Price/Lump Sum Contract: Select And Prepare A Construction Contract Case Study, FU, Australia