William (Bill) Unwin And His Wife Christine Have Come To Seek Your Advice: Retirement And Succession Planning Case Study, CU, Australia
|Subject||Retirement And Succession Planning|
Case Study Information
William (Bill) Unwin and his wife Christine have come to seek your advice about any Centrelink benefit they may be entitled to now that Bill has decided to retire. Bill is 68 and has finally decided to retire after working as an electrician. Bill arrived in Australia from England with his parents over 50 years ago. Bill has Australian citizenship and has only ever worked in Australia.
He has had his pay and superannuation contributions finalized and this is all included in the financial information he has provided you below.
Christine is 62, was born in Sydney, and has lived here all of her life. Christine has not worked since 2015 and now Bill has retired she has absolutely no intention of returning to the workforce.
Bill and Christine provide you with the following financial information:
Home at North Rocks worth about $1.35million which they have just finished renovating the mortgage was paid out 5 years ago so they have no debt on the property (joint names) Credit card with $3,400 currently owing
Home contents insured with IAG for $140,000 total replacement value (joint names) 35,000 Christine s 2016 Hyundai insured for $17,000 $35,000 in the NAB savings account earning 0.25%pa interest (joint names) $110,000 in a NAB 6month term deposit earning 1.15% pa interest (Christine s name only) Direct share portfolio: IAG 3,500 / TLS 5,000 / CBA 1,000 / WOW 1,200 (joint names) Christine s accumulation superannuation account $260,000 Bill intends to transfer his accumulation super benefit to an account-based pension to provide them with a regular income now he has retired. Christine has never really thought about her super fund but says she will just do the same thing as Bill does with her accumulation super benefit, but is happy to hear your thoughts on this.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
At AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com, you will get professional academic writing assistance with any level of tough assignments. You have to pay a very little amount for the great case study writing services that will help you to boost your grades. You will get unlimited revision for the Retirement And Succession Planning case study or every assignment that you will order.
Recent Solved Questions
- Sociology of Difference and Deviance – University of Australia
- Critically Apply Relevant Legal And Ethical Principles To Future Health Care: Professional Transition Essay, USA, Australia
- HI5015 Legal Aspects of International Trade and Enterprise
- List The Main Areas Of Customer Service Delivery That Are Critical To The Success: Cert III Dental Assisting Course Work, RMIT, Australia
- BB104: One Of Your Friends Sammy Is About To Prepare The 31 March Balance Sheet: Introductory Accounting Assignment, MU, Australia
- You will Choose a Sydney/Melbourne/Perth-based Company or An Australian Organisation: Supply Chain Management Assignment, GU, Australia
- Kenny, a grade 4 student, has difficulty grasping basic numerical concepts The supervising teacher has held a discussion with his mother: Education Support Assignment, VU, Australia
- Choose an aspect of personal development or character formation that you think is important to develop more in order for you to be the authentic person: Personal Development Essay, JCU, Australia
- BSBPMG512: An Organization Will Likely Have Several Projects Underway: Manage Project Time Assignment, VU, Australia
- SITXMGT001: Explain The Purpose Of A Work Schedule And Why It Is Important: Monitor Work Operations Assignment, VU, Australia