We Are Pleased To Provide A Report On Our Investigations Undertaken: Initial Planning Case Study, UQ, Australia
We are pleased to provide a report on our investigations undertaken at the above site to determine the ground conditions so that recommendations could be made on suitable foundation types and design parameters for the proposed Commercial development.
This report outlines footing recommendations to satisfy AS3600 in accordance with the National Construction Code Series Volumes One and Two – Building Code of Australia.
6 Boreholes were drilled at Lot. The Engineering Logs are attached as part of this report. The location of the boreholes placed is described on the Borehole Location Plan provided.
3. WIND SPEED ANALYSIS
During our investigation, an assessment of this site and the surrounding terrain was carried out to determine the Wind Classification Design Speed. Based on calculations using the Pro-forma Design Sheet, DC1.2 as a guide, the Wind Classification Design Speed for this site has been determined as 33m/s (N2).
4. BUSHFIRE ATTACK LEVEL
This property is not in a designated Bushfire Prone area.
5. SITE GEOLOGY
The site is located in an area of sedimentary clay.
6. SOIL CONDITIONS
The soil profile and condition in each borehole are described on the Engineering Logs attached.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you not able to choose the best company for your Initial planning case study work? Australia Assignment Help is one of the famous assignment writing organizations that offer premium quality Queensland university assignment help to students at a very affordable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BSBWOR203: Employers And Employees Both Have Responsibilities For Health And Safety In The Workplace: BSB – Business Services Training Package Assignment, DU, Australia
- CHCADV001: Using The Care Plan In The Resource Library, You Will Need To Explain To Your Assessor: Facilitate The Interests And Rights Of Clients, QU, Australia
- CHCCOM005: Lorraine is a 70-year-old indigenous Australian female who used to live in a remote community. Lorraine has a hearing impairment: Communicate and work in health or community services Assignment, TNSW, Australia
- Autism spectrum disorder is a neurodevelopmental disorder that typically affects a person’s ability: Development Psychology Essay, OUA, Australia
- BSBWRT301: List Five Questions That You Would Ask When Determining The Key Points For A Document: Write Simple Documents Assignment, VU, Australia
- Explain The Importance Of Recognizing With Spirit Guides In Holistic Counselling Practice: Coursework, LTU, Australia
- CPCCBC5018A: You are to Organise and Oversee the Demolition of the existing Building The Demolition will be Carried out With a Small Team of Carpenters Using the Controlled Deconstruction Method: Apply structural principles to the construction of medium rise buildings Assignment, VU, Australia
- MIS171: The Deakin Melbourne Boomers Have Been A Part Of The Women’s National Basketball League: Business Analytics, SU, Australia
- SWK316: What this image or content reveals about dominant discourses to violence in contemporary Australian Society: Building Safe Communities Essay, CDU, Australia
- Ealy reading I often a shared experience between a child and a parent or teacher: English Assignment, JCU, Australia