To Prepare an Analyst Report on a Publicly Listed, Dividend-Paying Company: Finance Assignment, OU, Australia
To prepare an analyst report on a publicly listed, dividend-paying company
- discipline knowledge;
- thinking skills;
- learning how to learn
Specifically, conduct research on a company and report on key areas of shareholder analysis, risk-return analysis, cost of capital, and financial statement analysis.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Research Project details
You are to select a publicly listed dividend-paying company from the Australian Stock Exchange and conduct a detailed analysis of it.
You must Not select the following company:
- ANZ bank
- Bega Cheese
- Blackmores Group
- Commonwealth bank
- Coca-Cola Amatil Limited
- Domino’s Pizza
- Evolution Mining
- Fortescue Metals Group
- Harvey Norman
- Land lease
- Macquarie bank
- Mineral Resources
- Monadelphous Group
- National Australia bank
- Rio Tinto
- Suncorp bank
- Treasury Wine Estates
- Westpac bank
The purpose of this assignment is to use your acquired knowledge from this unit to investigate then the financial strength of a public listed company. Your research should cover the following areas:
- shareholder analysis;
- risk-return analysis;
- cost of capital; and
- financial statement analysis
In each of the areas, you are to report your findings using the questions provided below as a guide.
If the information is not from the company’s annual report, you will have to provide details on
1. where you sourced the information; and
2. comment on how you have verified its reliability.
If the information is from the annual report, you do not need to reference, but you have to include the page number of the annual report from which the information has been taken from. You should include the balance sheet and income statement in the appendix and refer to the numbers used in the calculation.
You must write the report completely by yourself. You are not to purchase or reproduce commercial stock reports.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
There are four sections to the assignment.
- Shareholder analysis – Who are the owners of the company and the implication of the choice of methods used to calculate the cost of return.
- Risk-return analysis – Analyse the return received over the market for the apparent risks identified in the company.
- Cost of capital – Calculate the cost of capital using various methods and analyze your findings.
- Financial statement analysis – Determine the future of the company by analyzing the performance of the company
Get Help By Expert
Do you need reliable writing services for Finance assignment in Australia? Are you desirable to score high marks at the Open University? Then get in touch with the online homework helpers of Australia Assignment Help who are native of Australia hence provide cheap report writing services to university and college scholars.
Recent Solved Questions
- Indigenous peoples in many regions have a long history of devastation from epidemics brought by colonizers, from the arrival of the first Europeans in the Americas who brought smallpox: communications culture Report, UM, Australia
- The Following are the Years that the Big Market Crashes Happened Since 1900 in the US Stock Market: Economics Essay, CU, Australia
- BSBPMG415: On December 26th, 2004, an earthquake measuring 9.0 on the Richter scale occurred in the Indian Ocean: Apply project risk management techniques Assignment, Australia Government,Australia
- MGT102A: Distinguish basic differences between cultures: Global Citizenship Essay, ICMS, Australia
- SWK316: What this image or content reveals about dominant discourses to violence in contemporary Australian Society: Building Safe Communities Essay, CDU, Australia
- CHCDIV001: Danielle is the practice manager of a large dental practice in the city. She is the only female staffer at management level: Work with diverse people Case Study, VU, Australia
- ED1439: Sensory Stimulation is Food for the Brain of Babies and Toddlers Provide Two Examples of How Bright Colors, Novelty, and Stimulation can Affect Brain Development: Early Childhood Education and Care Assignment, JCU, Australia
- The war for talent – Human Resource Assignment
- What styles of leadership do you recognize and how? Is it innovative/creative and in what ways is it effective: Management Assignment, KPU, Australia
- BSBADM506: The following task is to be demonstrated and assessed in a safe environment where evidence gathered demonstrates consistent: Manage Business Documents, Case study, VU, Australia