To Develop And Demonstrate Skills Related To Reviewing Literature Using A Systematic Approach: Evidence Based Practice, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||Evidence Based Practice|
Assessment Task 1 – Literature Review
In this assessment task students are required to conduct a review of the current literature using a systematic approach. There will be several key sections to this assessment task, including the creation of a flow chart that represents how the literature search was conducted including the inclusion/exclusion criteria, the final selected papers (10-12) represented in a table format highlighting the following aspects; author/year/country, methodology, participants, key findings, and a detailed description of the key findings of the selected papers.
Purpose: To develop and demonstrate skills related to reviewing literature using a systematic approach.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Description: Students will be required to choose a research topic of interest and conduct a review of the literature. Students are required to complete a written piece of work with the following headings:
- Introduction or Background: 1-2 paragraphs that introduce the reader to the topic of interest. Older references may be used here to give context to the topic.
- Aim or Purpose: 1-2 sentences that succinctly give the aim or purpose of the literature review.
- Method: 2-3 paragraphs that include a summary of the Search Strategy, quality appraisal tool used, and a Flow chart of the literature search.
- Results: Summary Table of Selected literature (10-12 articles), Quality appraisal scores, and 1-2 paragraphs summarising the Key findings. This may include the demographics/qualities of the selected articles.
- Discussion: 3-4 paragraphs discussing the findings of the articles and any commonalities or themes identified between them. This could also include any limitations of the review and/or any recommendations for future work in the area.
- Conclusion: 1 short paragraph that summarises the findings of the review.
- Reference list: Following correct formatting and citations throughout the review.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Australia Assignment Help is the leading company to provide Evidence-Based Practice assessment help to VU students in Australia so that they can score good grades in their academics. Victoria University Assignment Help has hired a pool of professional assignment writers who are available 24/7 for assignment help. Our assignment experts start writing your assignment from scratch and we always provide affordable services.
Recent Solved Questions
- Assignment One Requires That You Continue The Process Of Narrowing: Educational Leadership Dissertation Proposal, DU, Australia
- Akala Akala is an Aboriginal Australian who suffers from a degenerative respiratory disease: Communication Assignment, UOS, Australia
- HI5019 Strategic Information Systems for Business and Enterprise – Case Study – Bell Studiog
- Go to the Website Desmos. Then, Click on the ‘Math Tools’ Dropdown: Linear and Non-linear Relations Assignment, SWSC, Australia
- FNSACC507: Identify And Describe Cost Behavior Characteristics For The Different Cost Elements: Provide Management Accounting Information Assignment, SU, Australia
- CHCDIV001: Danielle is the practice manager of a large dental practice in the city. She is the only female staffer at management level: Work with diverse people Case Study, VU, Australia
- BSBDIV501: Review Your Existing Diversity Policy In The Workplace: Manage Workplace Diversity Assignment, HI, Australia
- HI5020: Identify The Different Sources Of Funds That Have Been Used By Your Selected Companies: Corporate Accounting Assignment, HI, Australia
- FNSACC502: Rafael A Single Resident Taxpayer Aged 24 Completed Six Months Of Employment: Prepare Tax Documentation For Individuals Assignment, SU, Australia
- Develop and/or Collect Five (5) Literacy Play-based Resources across Five (5) Areas: Early Childhood Education and Care Assignment, VU, Australia