The study of visible sound vibration, called cymatics, explores, examines, and explains how sound and matter: Diploma of Holistic Integrated Creative Arts Therapy course work, Australia
|Subject||Diploma of Holistic Integrated Creative Arts Therapy|
The study of visible sound vibration, called cymatics, explores, examines, and explains how sound and matter merge to make the fields of sound, geometry, light, and even mathematics become one.
Cymatics explores the shapes which form in solid matter, like sand or metal shavings and water, in response to various sound frequencies. These types of frequencies have been found to exist in nature, in space, and inside our bodies.
Like the air it travels through, the sound is invisible and intangible to the human eye; however, through the use of digital equipment, we can see 2D views of sound as waveforms.
The science of cymatics proves that everything we have previously understood to be fixed, solid, or hard, including our bodies, are actually continuously vibrating at their own frequencies.
Cymatics shows us that a phenomenon called sympathetic resonance causes sound to create a physical change within a living organism. This means our body’s cells are altered as a result of the sounds around us, more accurately the vibrations that make up the sounds.
Sound Therapy uses the science of cymatics and particularly the process of sympathetic resonance to create optimum healthy and harmonious environments for human cells to develop, live, and reproduce in.
Cells are the foundational elements of all living things. The human body is made of approximately 50 trillion cells. There is a miniature universe of living entities existing on and in you that, in total, create the form you identify as self.
The environment your cells live in is created as a result of many factors, including your diet (nutrients), the water you drink, the air you breathe (toxins), and the way you think (neurochemicals and hormones).
Everything, from invisible sound waves to the trillions of tiny cells living in our body, and even rocks, vibrates. Everything vibrates at its own individual frequency. Resonance is what we call the rate at which an object vibrates.
Sympathetic resonance happens when one vibrating object causes another object to change its rate of vibration to match the vibration of the first object, so both objects are vibrating in harmony
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Recent Solved Questions
- Choose an aspect of personal development or character formation that you think is important to develop more in order for you to be the authentic person: Personal Development Essay, JCU, Australia
- LAW512 Research Paper- University of Australia
- This is an “open book” assignment – we can hardly prevent you from opening your books, after all – however, note that you will be expected to answer: Linguistics Assignment, UM, Australia
- EDUC3830: Select ONE country of the countries listed below and investigate the extent to which educational access and participation: Education in a Global Society Assignment, MU, Australia
- SIT40516: This Unit Describes The Performance Outcomes Skills And Knowledge Required To Check: Certificate IV In Commercial Cookery Assignment, VU, Australia
- You will be Assigned An Emerging Ethical AI Framework to Investigate: Information Technology Report, MU, Australia
- SITHCCC007: List the Food Safety Aspects Which must be Considered During the Production of Soups Stocks: Prepare Stocks, Sauces and Soups Assignment, VU, Australia
- CHCCOM005: Demonstrated Effective Communication Skills In 3 Different Work Situations: Communicate And Work In Health Or Community Services Assignment, SBT, Australia
- SITEEVT002: You must successfully attempt each task and supply sufficient detail in your responses: Process and monitor event registrations Assignment, AU, Australia
- SITXFSA001: During 2 Practical Service Instances On The Job Or In Your Training Facilities: Use Hygienic Practices For Food Safety Assignment, HI, Australia