The study of visible sound vibration, called cymatics, explores, examines, and explains how sound and matter: Diploma of Holistic Integrated Creative Arts Therapy course work, Australia
|Subject||Diploma of Holistic Integrated Creative Arts Therapy|
The study of visible sound vibration, called cymatics, explores, examines, and explains how sound and matter merge to make the fields of sound, geometry, light, and even mathematics become one.
Cymatics explores the shapes which form in solid matter, like sand or metal shavings and water, in response to various sound frequencies. These types of frequencies have been found to exist in nature, in space, and inside our bodies.
Like the air it travels through, the sound is invisible and intangible to the human eye; however, through the use of digital equipment, we can see 2D views of sound as waveforms.
The science of cymatics proves that everything we have previously understood to be fixed, solid, or hard, including our bodies, are actually continuously vibrating at their own frequencies.
Cymatics shows us that a phenomenon called sympathetic resonance causes sound to create a physical change within a living organism. This means our body’s cells are altered as a result of the sounds around us, more accurately the vibrations that make up the sounds.
Sound Therapy uses the science of cymatics and particularly the process of sympathetic resonance to create optimum healthy and harmonious environments for human cells to develop, live, and reproduce in.
Cells are the foundational elements of all living things. The human body is made of approximately 50 trillion cells. There is a miniature universe of living entities existing on and in you that, in total, create the form you identify as self.
The environment your cells live in is created as a result of many factors, including your diet (nutrients), the water you drink, the air you breathe (toxins), and the way you think (neurochemicals and hormones).
Everything, from invisible sound waves to the trillions of tiny cells living in our body, and even rocks, vibrates. Everything vibrates at its own individual frequency. Resonance is what we call the rate at which an object vibrates.
Sympathetic resonance happens when one vibrating object causes another object to change its rate of vibration to match the vibration of the first object, so both objects are vibrating in harmony
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Recent Solved Questions
- Cat Is A 21-Year-Old Woman Who Is Superficially Known To Mental Health: Physical Health Care In Mental Health Case Study, CSU, Australia
- MEM50212: The student will consider the Pilot AHU located on the Mezzanine floor of F: Diploma Of Engineering – Technical Case Study, TAFE NSW, Australia
- LAWS2018: 72-year-old retiree Christine Toohey has recently been given the terrible news that she has only 3-6 months to live: Wills and Estate law Assignment, OUS, Australia
- Calculate The Amount Or Volume Of HFA-134: Advance Medicine Formulation Assignment, ANU, Australia
- BSBCMM401: Choose 2 Topics Relevant to your Area of Training or Study Relating to e.g. Workplace Health and Safety, Staff Training, New Technology, Product and Service Knowledge: Make a Presentation Assignment, VU, Australia
- BSBPMG512: An Organization Will Likely Have Several Projects Underway: Manage Project Time Assignment, VU, Australia
- PSPGEN053: Sarah has been working for the Wildspace Digital Design company for four years She has demonstrated a continuous commitment to professional: Provide leadership Case Study, NCI, Australia
- 2014CCJ / CCJ214: The Effect of Victimization on People other Than the Primary Victim Include Information Related to the Fear of Crime : Victimology Assignment, Griffith University, Australia
- MC4061: Describe the business environment for an organization operating in a specific sector with relevant data gathering and interpretation: Principles of Marketing Assignment, LMU, Australia
- The following career episode is on the basis of the project titled “Satellite Communication and This project was carried out by me when I was working: Telecommunications Engineer Assignment, MU, Australia