The student is to access a building site under construction and inspect it for structural adequacy in relation: Building & construction Report, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||Building & construction|
Practical task 2
The student is to access a building site under construction and inspect it for structural adequacy in relation to —
- Footings structural floor system
- Structural wall systems
- Structural roof system
- Structural cladding
The student is to make an inspection checklist covering all aspects of each of the stages and carry out the inspection on-site.
The student will then need to provide a copy of the inspection accompanied by plans, and engineers’ instructions, in a report stating why they are passing or n t passing the structure, it should also list how the work is to be rectified should a problem be found. The re ort must include the clauses in the BCA (Building Code of Australia), NCC (National Construction Code) or A tralian Standard they have used to assess the structure
Practical task 3
The student is to write a report to: –
Detail the OH&S documentation and how it is to comply in relation to the construction of the “family house 1”.
Prepare a checklist outlining the documentation required to start work on a new house in relation to structural requirements, site inspections, and the industry professionals who you would engage to prepare them for you. Outline the professionals in your local work area that you would also contact to ensure that items that must meet BCA requirements such as bushfire risks, high winds, earthquake, and alpine zonings are investigated for the house.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Recent Solved Questions
- CPC40110: From the Plan for the “Lookout Project” Provided, Design the Structural Requirements for Footing, Stumps, Bearers, Joists, Flooring, Posts: Certificate Iv In Building And Construction (Building) Report, OU, Australia
- The management of high-risk and high profile people as a case manager can result in a person experiencing greater levels of stress: Case Management Essay, UOS, Australia
- AMME3060: You will Design and Numerically Model an Air-cooled Heat Exchanger fin for a Motorcycle Engine Cylinder Head: Engineering Methods Assignment, Sydney University, Australia
- BUSM3199: You are an Ethics and Governance Officer Working for a Listed Corporation CorpCo: Ethics and Governance Assignment, RMIT, Singapore
- FNSACC507: Identify And Describe Cost Behavior Characteristics For The Different Cost Elements: Provide Management Accounting Information Assignment, SU, Australia
- Have you been involved in a cross-cultural misunderstanding with anyone, or experienced a difficult situation that stemmed from diversity: Equality and Diversity Assignment, CPD, Australia
- CHCECE024: You can choose to set them up one at a time or all at once, depending on the curriculum that your service: Design and implement the curriculum to foster children’s learning and development Assignment, VU, Australia
- ACCT5001: Look into the Annual Report/ Sustainability Report and Comment on What Rio Tinto Contribution is to SDG’s: Foundation in Accounting Report, UOS
- Apply Critical And Analytical Thinking Including A Capacity To Question: Managing People And Organizations Essay, UniSA, Australia
- BSBPMG515: Plan human resources relevant to projects Determine resource requirements for individual tasks to determine: Project Management, SCU, Australia