The purpose of this event is to determine the needs of people with mental health issues and to work with these people: Mental Health Assignment, CSU, Australia
|University||Charles Shurt University (CSU)|
Assessment Event 1 of 2 – Short answer questions
Purpose: The purpose of this event is to determine the needs of people with mental health issues and to work with these people to meet their aspirations and needs.
1. Discuss the historical experiences of people living with mental health issues and how practices have changed in the last 20 years.
2. Provide a brief explanation of the six Principles of recovery-oriented mental health practice
3. Outline three common myths regarding mental illness. For each of these provides an explanation of one fact that counteracts the myth.
4. Explain the concepts of duty of care and dignity of risk, and how you meet these ethical considerations when supporting a client’s decision-making, in conjunction with their care network.
5. List and describe two types of mental illness (you must provide in-text referencing).
6. Name two of your core values, and explain how these might be challenged when working as a mental health support worker.
7. Describe two ways that you could adapt service delivery within organization policies and procedures to meet the specific needs of a person who presents as distressed in crisis.
8. Describe two criteria under which someone may be scheduled as an involuntary patient under the NSW Mental Health Act (include a link to the Act).
9. If one of your clients was scheduled under the Mental Health Act, explain how you would document (case notes) interactions in line with organization policy and procedures.
Get Help By Expert
We at Australia Assignment Help presents the top-rated college assignment help on mental health assignment. we have a group of professional experts who provide well-structured solutions on health care support assignments. Our experts work 24 hours to give you error-free and 100% plagiarism-free answers at a low price.
Recent Solved Questions
- LAW201A: The Purpose Of This Assessment Is To Undertake A Case Study In The Area Of Contract Law: Business Law Case Study, SU, Australia
- ACC8000 Research in Accounting Practices Assignment- Australia
- SITXINVO001: Check Incoming Stock Against Orders And Delivery Documentation: Receive And Store Stock Assignment, VU, Australia
- ACW3120: You Have Been Approached by your firm to Undertake Rigorous Research to Explain the Issues Raised in the IFRS Foundation’s: Financial accounting 3 Report, Monash University, Australia
- HI5002: Research And Fact-Finding Of Australian Financial Products: Finance For Business Assignment, DU, Australia
- Health Work Force Planning Assignment
- BX3112 SP 22 Taxation Law – University of Australia
- BSBMGT617: You are required to provide a written plan on the implementation processes used to implement the business plan: Develop And Implement A Business Plan Case Study Help, VU, Australia
- You are a Recent Accounting Graduate and have been Employed by the Australian Securities: Accounting Standards and Regulations (ASR) Assignment, UTS, Australia
- SITXFIN003: For This Assessment Task, Students Are Required To Read And Case Study: Manage Finances Within A Budget Assignment, VU, Australia