The management of high-risk and high-profile people as a case manager can result in a person experiencing greater levels of stress: Case Management Essay, UOS, Australia
|University||University of South Australia (UOS)|
Instructions: The management of high-risk and high-profile people as a case manager can result in a person experiencing greater levels of stress in their day-to-day job than in other careers.
Additionally, case managers are also exposed to often graphic and traumatic material and/or situations, especially when working within the criminal justice sector. As a result, many case managers at some point in their career experience vicarious trauma, increased anxiety and depression, feel isolated, and/or professional burnout.
As such, it is important for case managers to develop high levels of resilience and good self-care practices. In 2000-2500 words (maximum), use empirical evidence and theory to:
(1) Explain why it is important for case managers to develop high levels of resilience and good self-care practices.
(2) Identify and explain effective ways that a case manager can improve their resilience and develop good self-care practices to protect against professional burnout and vicarious trauma. References
(3) You are required to do your own independent research to address the essay question. Peer-reviewed resources must be used to inform your work. Additionally, you can also incorporate government and NGO reports. Media articles and lecture slides are not to be relied on to inform your essay.
(4) No minimum/maximum number of references is outlined. The number of references needed for your essay is dependent on what information you are providing. Remember, you should be providing references for all assertions, claims, and evidence being presented.
(5) The required referencing style for this assessment is Harvard Referencing Essay Structure The difference between a good and a bad essay is often the structure of the essay. Essay structure is very important. The following are some simple tips and rules that can greatly improve your essay. Please note that a good essay does not have headings. Introduction A good introduction is crucial. To navigate through an unfamiliar essay, the reader needs a map or instructions that highlight the points of interest and guide them to the end. Your introduction is a summary of your essay. It must do the following:
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
if you are facing difficulty to solve the case Management essay tasks? then hire essay writing service at the Australia Assignment Help. Our essay writers are so talented to write custom essay papers on management assignments at a most reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- SITHKOP002: You Are Required To Complete All Questions And Tasks For Assessment: Plan And Cost Basic Menus Assignment, VU, Australia
- FINA6000 Managing Finance – Assessment 3 – Case Analysis
- The Theme You Have Chosen For Your Two Biological Entities: Computer Science Assignment, SU, Australia
- CHCLEG001: Name The Four Documents Which Make Up The Guide For Your Legal Requirements: Work Legally And Ethically Assignment, VU, Australia
- HI5019 Strategic Information Systems for Business and Enterprise – Case Study – Bell Studiog
- CPC50210: List The Eight Important Sources Of Information That Can Assist In The Hazard Identification Process: Diploma Of Building And Construction Assignment, VU, Australia
- MEM50212: The student will consider the Pilot AHU located on the Mezzanine floor of F: Diploma Of Engineering – Technical Case Study, TAFE NSW, Australia
- HLTAAP001: reate a poster that details the location, structure, and function of the following major body systems: Recognise Healthy Body Systems Assignment, VU, Australia
- CPC50210: Research/Access The NCC And Record Four Levels Of The NCC: Diploma Of Building And Construction Building Assignment, VU, Australia
- ED1439: Sensory Stimulation is Food for the Brain of Babies and Toddlers Provide Two Examples of How Bright Colors, Novelty, and Stimulation can Affect Brain Development: Early Childhood Education and Care Assignment, JCU, Australia