The given dataset, “RedWine.txt”, is used to model wine quality based on physicochemical tests The dataset provides the 1,599 red wine samples from the north of Portugal: International Financial management Assignment, UOW, Australia
|University||University of Wollongong (UOW)|
|Subject||International Financial management|
Red wine quality Dataset
The given dataset, “RedWine.txt”, is used to model wine quality based on physicochemical tests. The dataset provides the 1,599 red wine samples from the north of Portugal. It is a modified version of the data used in the study . This dataset includes 5 variables, denoted as X1, X2, X3, X4, X5, and Y, described as follows:
X1 – citric acid
X2 – chlorides
X3 – total sulphur dioxide
X4 – pH
X5 – alcohol
Y – quality (score between 0 and 10)
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
1. Understand the data
(i) Import the txt file (RedWine.txt) and save it to your R working directory.
(ii) Assign the data to a matrix, e.g. using
(iii) The variable of interest is quality (Y). To investigate Y, generate a subset of 440 data, e.g. using:
(iv) Using scatter plots and histograms to understand the relationship between each of the variables X1, X2, X3, X4, X5, and the variable of interest Y.
2. Transform the data
Choose any four from the five variables (X1, X2, …, X5). Make appropriate transformations to the chosen four variables and the variable of interest Y individually, so that the values can be aggregated in order to predict the variable of interest. Assign your transformed data along with your transformed variable of interest to an array.
3. Build models and investigate the importance of each variable
(i) Import the AggWaFit718.R file to your working directory and load into the R workspace using,
(ii) Evaluating the following fitting functions on the transformed data:
• A-weighted arithmetic mean (WAM)
• Weighted power means (WPM) with P=2
• An ordered weighted averaging function (OWA)
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
4. Use your model for prediction
Using your best fitting model based on Q3, predict the wine quality for the input: X1=1; X2= 0.075; X3=41; X4=3.53; X5=9.3
5. Summarising your data analysis procedures in up to 20 slides for a 5-minutes presentation. The slides should include the following contents:
– What kinds of data distribution you have identified in the raw data.
– Explain the transformations applied for the selected four variables and the variable of interest.
– Include two tables – one with the error measures and correlation coefficients, and one summarising the weights/parameters and any other useful information learned for your data.
– Explain the importance of each of the variables (the four variables that you have selected).
– Which fitting function is the best fitting model for your selected data.
– Give your prediction result and comment on whether you think it is reasonable.
– Discuss the best conditions (in terms of your chosen four variables) under which a higher quality wine will occur.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Would you like to score the best rank in the International Financial management assignment? Contact us right now. Australia Assignment Help has a team of efficient writers who provide affordable finance assignment help whenever you need it.
Recent Solved Questions
- Finance Assessment Task – University of Australia
- Sarah Jones Has Been Referred To You By A Friend As She Needs Some Assistance: Personal Asset Management Case Study, UWA, Australia
- MMM267: With the Outbreak of COVID-19, the World is Experiencing a Severe Shortage: Business Logistics Assignment, DU, Australia
- Linda Wong Owns A Restaurant Called Chinese Dragon Which Disclosed: Taxation, SU, Australia
- Assume That The Audience For Your Presentation Is A Diverse Group: Marketing Assignment, DU, Australia
- BSBPMG415: On December 26th, 2004, an earthquake measuring 9.0 on the Richter scale occurred in the Indian Ocean: Apply project risk management techniques Assignment, Australia Government,Australia
- Living in this technology-advanced world, cybersecurity is no longer only for the “techies” to worry about: The Financial Impact Report, UOS, Australia
- SITXINVO001: Check Incoming Stock Against Orders And Delivery Documentation: Receive And Store Stock Assignment, VU, Australia
- Potters Hardware operates a small business reliant on Tradespeople sourcing their requirements and to encourage business Potters Hardware: Administer financial Accounts Course Work, CSU, Australia
- You are to Select a Publicly Listed Dividend-Paying Company from the Australian Stock Exchange: Corporate Finance Research Paper, GU, Australia