The Bonython Jubilee building is 3 level school facility that houses the human anatomy faculty and contains 2 main libraries and resource rooms: Materials For Building Renovation Assignment, UOS, Australia
|University||University of South Australia (UOS)|
|Subject||Materials For Building Renovation|
The Bonython Jubilee building is 3 level school facility that houses the human anatomy faculty and contains 2 main libraries and resource rooms. The installation requires renovation and refurbishment of its doors. In effect, we will carry out an examination of a new alternative method to the traditional conventional renovation process. The doors in the building are used as access points to and through the interior of the buildings and the separation of rooms for safety, privacy, and convenience. The building does not house highly sensitive materials and hence most of the doors are either wooden or timber. Unfortunately, the doors have been subject to damage over the past few years, hence requiring renovation.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Wooden doors are usually subject to various hazards including damaged masonry, wood suffering from dry rot as well as termite damage. These factors add up to less security a bad aesthetic and regular repair costs which eventually result in a hefty overall bill. In addition, these simple repairs do not address core issues such as the root cause of the damage and reducing susceptibility to the presenting damage. For our purpose, we shall apply restoration and replacement as opposed to traditional repairs.
Restoration and replacement take into consideration the overall damage and possible risk factors that may subject the door to damage. In effect elements such as termite damage are handled whereas standard repairs or simple replacement would not get rid of the termites but rather afford them newer wood to damage. Additionally, repairs may overlook elements such as wood rotting and paint dilution which may open the door to harm. An overall restoration and replacement process costs less than actual replacement since it reduces the downtime that may result during the repair process. In effect, this presents a one-time solution that keeps the contractor away.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Discuss the concept of leadership development for early-career nurses and Compare and contrast past and current leadership: Nursing and midwifery Assignment, Deakin University, Australia
- CPC50210: List The Eight Important Sources Of Information That Can Assist In The Hazard Identification Process: Diploma Of Building And Construction Assignment, VU, Australia
- NUR3020: Critically Apply Relevant Legal And Ethical Principles To Future Health Care: Nursing, SU, Australia
- BSBFIM501: Metharom Has Been Hired To Build A Single-Story Home: Manage Budgets And Financial Plans Assignment, VU, Australia
- BSBTWK401: This project requires you to communicate with others in order to build and maintain at least two different business relationships: Build and maintain business relationships Assignment, Australia
- NSACC503: Discuss Issues Relating To Ethical Considerations For Budgetary Forecasting: Manage Budgets And Forecasts Assignment, VU, Australia
- SIT40516: To complete this part of the assessment, you will be required to research a range of hospitality and catering: Certificate IV In Commercial Cookery Research Paper, CDU, Australia
- You will be working on this workbook for a number of lessons in Google Classroom: Religion Assignment, TCD, Australia
- SIT40516: This Unit Describes The Performance Outcomes Skills And Knowledge Required To Check: Certificate IV In Commercial Cookery Assignment, VU, Australia
- Question: Report on Service Quality Restaurants in Canberra