SPHL3310: You Will Be Provided With A Case History Plus The Raw Data And Initial Phonological Analysis: Speech Pathology Assignment, CU, Australia
|Subject||SPHL3310: Speech Pathology|
Aim of the Assignment:
You will be provided with a case history plus the raw data and initial phonological analysis of a child’s speech and language assessment. Your task is to present the case, findings, and implications in a comprehensive case report, including a discussion of some self-selected aspects of the case report in terms of the scientific literature.
NB: You are not a qualified speech-language pathologist and therefore not required to provide a diagnosis, treatment targets, or an intervention approach.
Relation to Learning Outcomes:
Writing the case report will contribute to the following learning outcomes:
• Demonstrate and apply an advanced understanding of how typically developing children (0-5) develop speech and language.
• Communicate a basic understanding of ways that speech and language development can be atypical.
• Discuss the impact that (atypical) speech and language development has on the children’s family and on their own ability to participate in society.
• Analyse, interpret and report on speech and language samples.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Australian students rely on us for (SPHL3310) Speech Pathology within a budget assignment help because our assignment experts offer reliable and authentic assignment writing services. You will get your work before the deadline if you take our online assignment help.
Recent Solved Questions
- CSE1SPX: Discuss The Important Social And Environmental Issues: Sustainability Practices Assignment, DU, Australia
- Discuss the concept of leadership development for early-career nurses and Compare and contrast past and current leadership: Nursing and midwifery Assignment, Deakin University, Australia
- The Enron collapse in the USA raised several issues with regard to Auditor Independence
- BSBPMG513: Document A Quality Management Plan Using The Template: Management Assignment, DU, Australia
- Health financial management report writing for university of Australia
- LAW00001: Walter is a Burglar and He Robs Private Homes: Foundation Law Assignment, SUT, Australia
- CHCLEG001: What Pieces of Legislation, codes of Practice, or Documents Apply to Working with Children in Western Australia in Relation to: Work Legally and Ethically Assignment, VU, Australia
- SEJ751: There are different ways to characterize the environmental impact of a product. The MET Matrix is such a tool used in industry: Materials Performance and Durability Assignment, DU, Australia
- Define The Term Motivation Is Motivation Individual Or Shared: Self Esteem Assignment, QU, Australia
- TAELLN411: To provide you with an opportunity to demonstrate the required performance elements for this unit: Address adult language literacy and numeracy skills Course Work, AU, Ireland