Social statistics for public health- University of Australia
Question 1 (5 marks)
What percentage of the people in your data set report having ‘bad’ general health?
Question 2 (10 marks)
Produce a bar chart that shows the age at which people left full-time education. Organize your data in the chart so that the label is on the bars (percentages without decimals) and the bars are ordered from highest to lowest. What constitutes the most common category of response?
Question 3 (10 marks)
Produce a bar chart that shows whether father and mother smoked, with data labels indicating the proportion on each bar. What percentage of mothers smoked compared to fathers?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Question 4 (5 marks)
What is the average SF-36 score for bodily pain? Please provide all the appropriate measures of central tendency and dispersion.
Question 5 (5 marks)
What is the most appropriate way to graphically present SF36 data for a physical role, and how would you describe the distribution of these data?
Question 6 (15 marks)
You have scale data for the number of days that participants have had to cut down activities due to health reasons in the past two weeks. You want to do some analyses that require this information to be in two categories (dichotomous) rather than scale. Because the data are not normally distributed, you decide to create the new variable above and below the median. How would you go about this?
Question 7 (10 marks)
What is the biggest category of car availability, dwelling type, and marital status in males aged between 30 and 40 years in your data set?
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Question 8 (10 marks)
How many accidents did current drinkers have in the last 6 months and how many accidents did non-drinkers have? [Note: This response requires both statistical and graphical output]
Question 9 (10 marks)
What sort of dwelling type is reported by people in different social classes, and are there any interesting patterns or problems in your SPSS output?
Question 10 (20 marks)
Providing your rationale, how would you deal with the problems identified in question 9 so that you can further investigate the relationship between housing type and social class?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
The Aussie assignment experts at AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com offers cheap assignment help Australia services. Our proficient writers work hard and deliver the best writings for the students to score the best grades. Get our online homework help services today and save your money.
Recent Solved Questions
- Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility and Disclosure – Sunway College
- FNCE40009: US Investors are Mostly Institutional Investors. How the Homogeneity of Their Trading: Advanced Derivative Securities Assignment, Melbourne University
- ANSTO Scientists Analyze the Composition of Gases Trapped Inside Deep Antarctic Ice: Physics Assignment, BHS, Australia
- BSBDIV501: Create a Statement About Kingfisher Garden Centre’s Position on Discrimination: Manage Diversity in the Workplace Assignment, VU, Australia
- HC2091: You Are a Reporter for the Financial News of a Local Tv Network: Business Finance Assignment , HI, Australia
- Brad is Planning a Short 3 day Holiday in Wellington, NZ (traveling next month): Software Development Assignment, MU, Australia
- MBA631: You are Required to Select an Australian Small to Medium Size Business and Conduct a Digital Marketing Audit: Digital Marketing and Communication Assignment, KU, Australia
- Case study of Indiana a resident individual taxpayer
- BSBWOR301: James and Jeremy Run a Physical Activity Program for Children: Organise Personal Work Priorities and Development Assignment, VU, Australia
- Write a Script Explaining Research Methods in Your Disciplinary Area: History Assignment, UQ, Australia