Social statistics for public health- University of Australia
Question 1 (5 marks)
What percentage of the people in your data set report having ‘bad’ general health?
Question 2 (10 marks)
Produce a bar chart that shows the age at which people left full-time education. Organize your data in the chart so that the label is on the bars (percentages without decimals) and the bars are ordered from highest to lowest. What constitutes the most common category of response?
Question 3 (10 marks)
Produce a bar chart that shows whether father and mother smoked, with data labels indicating the proportion on each bar. What percentage of mothers smoked compared to fathers?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Question 4 (5 marks)
What is the average SF-36 score for bodily pain? Please provide all the appropriate measures of central tendency and dispersion.
Question 5 (5 marks)
What is the most appropriate way to graphically present SF36 data for a physical role, and how would you describe the distribution of these data?
Question 6 (15 marks)
You have scale data for the number of days that participants have had to cut down activities due to health reasons in the past two weeks. You want to do some analyses that require this information to be in two categories (dichotomous) rather than scale. Because the data are not normally distributed, you decide to create the new variable above and below the median. How would you go about this?
Question 7 (10 marks)
What is the biggest category of car availability, dwelling type, and marital status in males aged between 30 and 40 years in your data set?
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Question 8 (10 marks)
How many accidents did current drinkers have in the last 6 months and how many accidents did non-drinkers have? [Note: This response requires both statistical and graphical output]
Question 9 (10 marks)
What sort of dwelling type is reported by people in different social classes, and are there any interesting patterns or problems in your SPSS output?
Question 10 (20 marks)
Providing your rationale, how would you deal with the problems identified in question 9 so that you can further investigate the relationship between housing type and social class?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
The Aussie assignment experts at AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com offers cheap assignment help Australia services. Our proficient writers work hard and deliver the best writings for the students to score the best grades. Get our online homework help services today and save your money.
Recent Solved Questions
- BIZ104: Compare And Contrast The Emerging Concepts And Practices That Underpin: Customer Experience Management Assignment, RMIT, Australia
- The student will consider the Pilot AHU located on the Mezzanine floor of F block Carlisle Campus: Coordinate Servicing Case Study, LTU, Australia
- SIT718: The given Dataset RedWine, is used to model Wine Quality Based on physicochemical tests The Dataset Provides the 1,599 Red Wine Samples From The North of Portugal: Real World Analytics Assignment, Deakin University, Australia
- NUR355: Identify a media report which relates to an aspect of child development, illness, or injury that is of public health significance: Children and Young People Report, UOT, Australia
- CHCLLN001: Marla, a grade 3 student at a small rural school, has been described as a ‘low achiever’ amongst staff: Respond to client language, literacy and numeracy needs Assignment, Australia
- BSBLDR523: Describe The Organization You Are Basing This Assessment: Lead And Manage Effective Workplace Relationships Case Study, VU, Australia
- LAWS2018: 72-year-old retiree Christine Toohey has recently been given the terrible news that she has only 3-6 months to live: Wills and Estate law Assignment, OUS, Australia
- Explain The Importance Of Recognizing With Spirit Guides In Holistic Counselling Practice: Coursework, LTU, Australia
- CHCCOM005: You are working with a client who mobiles with supervision You notice that there is a 4-wheeled walker in his room: Communicate And Work In Health Or Community Services coursework, QU, Australia
- MN604- Research in Information Security Management