SITXMGT001: Explain The Purpose Of A Work Schedule And Why It Is Important: Monitor Work Operations Assignment, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||SITXMGT001: Monitor Work Operations|
Your answers to each question.
a) Explain the purpose of a work schedule, and why it is important.
b) Explain the difference between a work schedule and a jobs checklist
Describe what happens during the following three procedures undertaken at the end of a service period:
a) Station and equipment cleaning
b) Post service debrief
c) Storing and disposing of food
What organizational documentation shows how to present dishes for service?
Explain the purpose of a mise-en-place list and how it helps staff to manage their workload and meet organizational procedures.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Belle is the head chef at a small bistro. Part of her role is to monitor the progress of junior staff and apprentices, along with reporting on staff performance in general. Explain what kinds of records she will need to keep regarding their progress.
a) Explain the concept of quality assurance.
b) What procedures and policies used in a commercial kitchen contribute to quality assurance?
a) Describe how you can identify quality issues when issuing food?
b) Discuss how you would manage the following issues to ensure they have a minimum impact on operations and service levels?
While at a recent trade fair you see demonstrations of a new technology/equipment that really excites you and you think that your workplace would benefit from it. You can think of plenty of ways it would cut down on cooking times and how you could create innovative new dishes with it. Explain how you would tell your colleagues about it and get their agreement to trial the new technology/equipment.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
You have been asked to contribute ideas for new menu items to an upcoming planning meeting with other chefs and management at the upscale restaurant where you work. Explain how you will prepare for the meeting so that you can provide good, evidence-based information and suggestions that will support the ongoing success and improvement of the restaurant.
Explain how managers/supervisors/team leaders can ensure their day-to-day work activities assist the business in achieving its organizational goals. Ans:
List three ways supervisors can learn about current and emerging trends which might present opportunities for their business/department/team? Ans:
a) There are three important reasons why restaurants should make every effort to minimize food waste. List and explain why they are so important.
b) Discuss one way you can reduce how much food is wasted in the day-to-day operations of a commercial kitchen.
Explain the key elements of successful delegation.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com experts present the best operations management assignment writing services for university learners at the best prices ever. Our Victoria university assignment writers fulfill all your work well in the given time, we also offer Case study help, Coursework help, Report writing help, Dissertation help, and many more. You just need to upload your (SITXMGT001) Monitor Work Operations assignment by mail and receive the best work ever.
Recent Solved Questions
- Social statistics for public health- University of Australia
- BSBFIM501: Metharom Has Been Hired To Build A Single-Story Home: Manage Budgets And Financial Plans Assignment, VU, Australia
- IRHR2010 Introduction to Industrial Relations – PBL 1: Advising the Always Healthy Club
- BSBADM504: Your recommended suppliers/contractors have been accepted and you are now required to provide a detailed outline : Plan and implement administrative systems Report, VU, Australia
- SAP102: John is a 21-year-old man. He has a History of Growing Up: Welfare Systems and Services Report, AIB, Australia
- Identify a clinical situation you have encountered during your placement concerning: Reflective writing Assignment, ANU, Australia
- NRSG266: Critically Analyze The Concept Of Healthy Aging And Its Promotion: Contexts of Aging Essay, ACU, Australia
- Italy, a Nation of 60 million, Now Accounts for more than a Third of the World’s Coronavirus: Public Law Assignment, BAC,Malaysia
- ACC00716: Your Case Company wants to Purchase an Asset: Finance Assignment, SCU, Australia
- SITHIND004: Explain The Meaning Of These Two Terms: Airborne Disease And Infectious Disease: Work Effectively In Hospitality Service Assignment, VU, Australia