SITXINV003: You Can Make An Appeal About An Assessment Decision By Putting: Purchase Goods Assignment, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||SITXINV003: Purchase Goods|
You can make an appeal about an assessment decision by putting it in writing and sending it to us. Refer to your Student Handbook for more information about our appeals process.
A reasonable adjustment is any measure or action that a student requires because of their disability, and which has the effect of assisting the student to access and participate in education and training on the same basis as students without a disability. An adjustment is reasonable if it achieves this purpose while taking into account factors such as the nature of the student’s disability, the views of the student, the potential effect of the adjustment on the student and others who might be affected, and the costs and benefits of making the adjustment. ACTE will also maintain the academic integrity of a course and to consider the requirements or components that are inherent or essential to its nature when assessing whether an adjustment is reasonable. There may be more than one adjustment that is reasonable in a given set of circumstances; ACTE will make adjustments that are reasonable and that do not cause the RTO unjustifiable hardship.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
RPL is a formal process that recognizes skills developed through previous training, work, or life experience, which match a unit of competency in a training course. If you believe you already have the skills covered in this unit of competency, discuss this with your trainer, who will provide you with instructions for applying for RPL.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
National Recognition / Credit Transfer
Qualifications or statements of attainment issued by other Registered Training Organisations are recognized by the College. Where this unit of competency is equivalent to a unit of competency previously completed with another provider, credit transfer will be offered and the course length adjusted accordingly. It is the responsibility of the student to provide the relevant evidence of qualifications or statements of attainment issued by other Registered Training Organisations, which will be verified by the College prior to credit transfer being applied.
Your trainer/assessor is able to clarify any aspect of an assessment task prior to it being administered. This may include clarifying: knowledge and skills covered during the training program; the meaning of written assessment questions; performance standards for practical assessments; and marking criteria.
Once the assessment process has commenced, however, the assessor is not able to provide any intervention or guidance, unless it is to prevent an unsafe act from being performed.
Please ask for help when you need it, as your trainer/assessor may not be aware that you have not understood aspects of the training program, or are not feeling confident enough to engage in assessment activities.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Australian students rely on us for (SITXINV003) Purchase Goods assignment help because VU Assignment help offers reliable and authentic commercial cookery assignment writing services. You will get your work before the deadline if you take our online assignment help.
Recent Solved Questions
- Describe How Cigarette Smoke Influences The Type And Number Of Mutations Present: Cellular Biology Assignment, DU, Australia
- AMME3060: You will Design and Numerically Model an Air-cooled Heat Exchanger fin for a Motorcycle Engine Cylinder Head: Engineering Methods Assignment, Sydney University, Australia
- BSBLDR523: What Are The Importance Of The Team Purpose And Team Charter: Lead And Manage Effective Workplace Relationship Assignment, VU, Australia
- CHCLEG001: Name The Four Documents Which Make Up The Guide For Your Legal Requirements: Work Legally And Ethically Assignment, VU, Australia
- Produce a Report on a Specific Case of Visual Processing Gone Wrong: Psychology-Perception Assignment, DU, Australia
- PVVAL103A: Identify Relevant Planning Laws And Codes To Undertake Property Valuation: Planning And Spatial Analysis Assignment, UT, Australia
- ACW3120: You Have Been Approached by your firm to Undertake Rigorous Research to Explain the Issues Raised in the IFRS Foundation’s: Financial accounting 3 Report, Monash University, Australia
- EDMT6633: Use the interview data in combination with relevant research to write up a detailed case study on the family: Family Community and Contexts Assignment, UOS, Australia
- Crosss Cultural Influences and Change- Assignment 2
- Write a reflective essay comparing and contrasting the colonial history of African countries and that of the First Peoples of Australia: First Peoples Health and Practice Essay, GU, Australia