SITXINV003: You Can Make An Appeal About An Assessment Decision By Putting: Purchase Goods Assignment, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||SITXINV003: Purchase Goods|
You can make an appeal about an assessment decision by putting it in writing and sending it to us. Refer to your Student Handbook for more information about our appeals process.
A reasonable adjustment is any measure or action that a student requires because of their disability, and which has the effect of assisting the student to access and participate in education and training on the same basis as students without a disability. An adjustment is reasonable if it achieves this purpose while taking into account factors such as the nature of the student’s disability, the views of the student, the potential effect of the adjustment on the student and others who might be affected, and the costs and benefits of making the adjustment. ACTE will also maintain the academic integrity of a course and to consider the requirements or components that are inherent or essential to its nature when assessing whether an adjustment is reasonable. There may be more than one adjustment that is reasonable in a given set of circumstances; ACTE will make adjustments that are reasonable and that do not cause the RTO unjustifiable hardship.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
RPL is a formal process that recognizes skills developed through previous training, work, or life experience, which match a unit of competency in a training course. If you believe you already have the skills covered in this unit of competency, discuss this with your trainer, who will provide you with instructions for applying for RPL.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
National Recognition / Credit Transfer
Qualifications or statements of attainment issued by other Registered Training Organisations are recognized by the College. Where this unit of competency is equivalent to a unit of competency previously completed with another provider, credit transfer will be offered and the course length adjusted accordingly. It is the responsibility of the student to provide the relevant evidence of qualifications or statements of attainment issued by other Registered Training Organisations, which will be verified by the College prior to credit transfer being applied.
Your trainer/assessor is able to clarify any aspect of an assessment task prior to it being administered. This may include clarifying: knowledge and skills covered during the training program; the meaning of written assessment questions; performance standards for practical assessments; and marking criteria.
Once the assessment process has commenced, however, the assessor is not able to provide any intervention or guidance, unless it is to prevent an unsafe act from being performed.
Please ask for help when you need it, as your trainer/assessor may not be aware that you have not understood aspects of the training program, or are not feeling confident enough to engage in assessment activities.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Australian students rely on us for (SITXINV003) Purchase Goods assignment help because VU Assignment help offers reliable and authentic commercial cookery assignment writing services. You will get your work before the deadline if you take our online assignment help.
Recent Solved Questions
- CPCCBC4001A: You Must Carry Out An Analysis Of The Project Plans: Apply Building Codes And Standards To The Construction Assignment, UC, Australia
- MBA631: You are Required to Select an Australian Small to Medium Size Business and Conduct a Digital Marketing Audit: Digital Marketing and Communication Assignment, KU, Australia
- FNS40217: Throughout Your Training We Are Committed To Your Learning: Certificate IV In Accounting And Bookkeeping Assignment, RMIT, Australia
- BAA752: Prepare a report, explaining the value proposition of a Collaborative Partnership that the Project Would require Between Your Organisation: Foundations of Integrated Care Report,
- The given dataset, “RedWine.txt”, is used to model wine quality based on physicochemical tests The dataset provides the 1,599 red wine samples from the north of Portugal: International Financial management Assignment, UOW, Australia
- CHCDIS001: How can you avoid making a client/disabled person feel vulnerable and powerless assessment processes relating to ongoing skills development: Communicate Case study, UQ, Australia
- MMM241: Develop a Business Plan for a Business of Your Choice that You would like to Start in the Future: Entrepreneurship and Innovation Assignment, DU, Australia
- What Is Life Skills Counseling In Which Areas Of A Client’s Life Do Life Skills: Life Counselling Assignment, VU, Australia
- MIS602: The Doctor Either Prescribes Medicine Or Admits The Patient: Data Modelling & Database Design Report, VU, Australia
- Individualised Care Plan Patient Summary Mrs Thompson is an 87-year-old woman who lives alone: Communicate Homework, UOS, Australia