SITXHRM003: Describe The Importance Of Each Of The Following Tasks Completed: Lead And Manage People Assignment, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||SITXHRM003: Lead And Manage People|
1. Describe the importance of each of the following tasks completed by supervisors and managers. Provide a specific example for each.
a) Decision making
b) Delegating tasks
c) Monitoring staff
d) Planning and organizing
2. For each of the following information, explain why it is important for supervisors and managers to provide this to staff.
a) organization performance
b) changes in organizational policies
c) marketing information and targets
d) overall organizational objectives
e) plans for new equipment
f) rationale for management decisions
g) technology updates
h) training developments
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
3. Explain the importance of the following in relation to being part of a work team.
a) adhering to policies and procedures
b) cooperative and open communication
c) understanding the nature and scope of work
d) forming relationships with others in the workplace and understanding interdependent areas of activity
e) understanding reporting requirements
4. Explain how each of the following can assist in developing individuals at work.
a) change in job responsibilities
b) external training and professional development
c) formal promotion
d) internal training and professional development
e) opportunity for greater autonomy or responsibility
5. Describe the key features of the following leadership styles:
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
6. Describe three ways that open and supportive communication can be established in a workplace.
7. Describe three characteristics of an effective leader.
8. Outline three principles of teamwork.
9. Outline three characteristics of effective teams.
10. Outline three benefits of effective teamwork.
11. Explain three roles that a team member may assume within a team.
12. Explain three attributes needed of team members
13. Explain two different ways that a team can be organized.
14. Outline three problems that can occur within a team.
15. Explain how motivation assists in the management of individuals and teams at work.
16. Identify two theories of motivation and how this applies to managing individuals and teams.
17. Explain how group dynamics can impact successful team management.
18. Describe how each of the following recognition and rewards can assist with effective leadership of staff.
a) acknowledging individual good performance to the whole team
b) incentive initiatives
c) informal acknowledgment
d) presenting awards
e) written reports to management
19. Outline two types of organizational plans and the steps needed to plan each.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
We offer (SITXHRM003) Lead And Manage People assignment help to the students. Our management assignment help is quite beneficial for students who are studying management. Students who are stuck with the writing assignments can place their orders along with guidelines at our australiaassignmenthelp.com in order to get our best writing services from the expert university assignment helpers.
Recent Solved Questions
- Operations Management Assignment Help-Pharmaceutical Suppliers to Hospitals: Assessment 4 is an individual research report that is focused on ensuring
- HI5019-Strategic Information System Tutorial Solution
- Write a Script Explaining Research Methods in Your Disciplinary Area: History Assignment, UQ, Australia
- Assessment comprises two continuous assessment tasks, aimed at advanced understanding of health psychology: Health Psychology Report, UU, Australia
- BSBFIM601: Area That Has Mainly Contributed To Profit And Loss: Manage Finances Assessment, VU, Australia
- Maths assignment Questions-University of Australia
- LAW512 Research Paper- University of Australia
- CHCLEG001: What Pieces of Legislation, codes of Practice, or Documents Apply to Working with Children in Western Australia in Relation to: Work Legally and Ethically Assignment, VU, Australia
- Income Tax Law Assignment Question- University of Australia
- BSBESB301: Identify your business idea or opportunity as your case study OR select a case study, as discussed with your trainer: Investigate business opportunities Coursework, Australia