SITXGLC001: You Have Been Employed As The F&B Manager With Futura Group Hotels: Research And Comply With Regulatory Requirements Assignment, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||SITXGLC001: Research And Comply With Regulatory Requirements|
PART A: Research and identify legal requirements for compliance
You have been employed as the F&B Manager with Futura Group Hotels for 2 years. The Board has recently decided to use the full potential of the Beach Café which is part of the Hotel’s operation at SeaShores. The property has seating for 60 indoors and a terrace which has been underutilized but can potentially provide seating for 150 guests. To date, the operation catered for tourists and locals, serving light lunches and afternoon teas and patisseries during the afternoon.
It has now been decided to refurbish the place and extend the existing liquor license.
Once completed, the new Futura Ocean Bar and Restaurant will operate 7 days a week, providing breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as catering for functions.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
The new operation will be overseen by you in your new role as Manager of the establishment. The immediate task is to research the legal requirements for establishing and operating the establishment and to obtain the relevant licenses and permits required.
1. An extension to the existing liquor license is sought for trading hours between 10.00 am and Midnight, 7 days per week.
2. The operation will employ approximately 15 full-time and 10 casual staff during the first year plus 2 apprentice chefs.
3. All staff other than key staff need to be recruited.
4. The key staff to support the operations includes a Front House Manager, a Bar Manager, a Head Chef, and a Sous Chef.
5. The annual turnover is expected to exceed $3.5 million per annum.
6. You require all insurances common for such an operation.
7. There will be advertising signage on posts on the approach to either side of the property.
8. The establishment will be playing background music using CDs or iPods.
9. All other requirements will be those typical for a licensed food premise (no Gambling).
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Part B: Develop and articulate regulatory policies and procedures
In Part A you have researched and identified the legal requirements for the operation of a licensed restaurant.
In Part B you are required to develop related policies and procedures for the relevant aspects you have identified in Part A for the following aspects:
List the requirements to comply with the Food Act and the Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code.
Part C: Compliance and Continuous Improvement
Write a short procedure outlining how you will address the following aspects for continuous improvement, communication, and staying up to date:
1. Which systems can you use to ensure consistent evaluation of operational non-compliance?
2. How can these systems assist you to implement any modifications that may be required?
3. How will you ensure you stay up to date with changes in legislation and regulatory requirements to ensure compliance?
4. How can you ensure your staff at the relevant levels of responsibility will be consistently up to date with relevant information for changes as these occur?
5. Which type of documentation can you use to assist you to manage compliance and continuous improvement? How should this be managed effectively?
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
You are looking for (SITXGLC001) Research And Comply With Regulatory assignment in Australia then Victoria University assignment experts provide you best assignment help. We also provide dissertation writing help, essay writing help at a premium cost. We offer cheap assignment help with 24*7 assistance & 100% plagiarism-free work.
Recent Solved Questions
- MTCS5037: Classify The Architectures Of Local Area Networks (LAN) And Wide Area Networks (WAN): Data Networking Assignment, DU, Australia
- CPC50210: Research/Access The NCC And Record Four Levels Of The NCC: Diploma Of Building And Construction Building Assignment, VU, Australia
- HI6006: Write an Essay Explaining What the Main Strategy Development Tools are: Key Strategy Development Tools Essay, HI, Australia
- CHCECE011: Describe The Equipment And Resources You Will Use In This Environment: Cert3 Childcare Assignment, VU, Australia
- List Ten (10) Relevant Work Health And Safety Information That You Need To Explain To Personnel: Certificate IV In Commercial Cookery Assignment, VU, Australia
- SITHKOP002: You Are Required To Complete All Questions And Tasks For Assessment: Plan And Cost Basic Menus Assignment, VU, Australia
- Business Statistic Assignment For Australian University Students
- What Is The First Thing You Should Do When An Incident Has Been Stabilized: Communication Assignment, UWA, Australia
- SITXMGT002: The Purpose Of This Assessment Is To Assess Your Ability To Complete Tasks: Establish And Conduct Business Relationships Assignment, VU, Australia
- SITXMGT001: Explain The Purpose Of A Work Schedule And Why It Is Important: Monitor Work Operations Assignment, VU, Australia