SITHCCC019: What Are One Advantage And One Disadvantage Of Using Butter Or Margarine: Produce Cakes Pastries And Breads, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||SITHCCC019: Produce Cakes Pastries And Breads|
Q1: What are one advantage and one disadvantage of using butter or margarine in producing pastries and cakes?
Q2: Describe the characteristics of the following six (6) products listed in the table below.
Product Appearance, color and/or shape Freshness and quality indicators Description of flavor and texture/moisture content
- Lemon meringue pie
- Bread rolls
- Profiteroles & chocolate éclairs
- Black forest gateaux
- Madeira cake
- Danish pastries
Q3: List three (3) basic nutrients in each of the following products:
- Item List of nutrients
- Black forest gateaux
- Pork pie
- Apple, raisin, and pistachio nut strudel
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Q4: What is the main reason to weigh ingredients correctly when preparing cakes, pastries, and bread?
Q5: Describe the following nine (9) culinary and food items in one (1) sentence each.
- Culinary term Definition
- Pate sucree
Q6: List nine (9) ingredients that you need to prepare cakes, pastries, and bread.
Q7: List eight (8) types of cakes and provide two (2) examples of each.
Q8: List ten (10) pieces of equipment used to produce cakes, pastries, and bread.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Q9: List four (4) fillings to enhance the appearance of products.
Q10: List five (5) varieties of icing decorations for cakes.
Q11: List eight (8) types of decorations to enterprise industry standards.
Q12: List seven (7) pieces of equipment used to present and display cakes, pastries, and pieces of bread.
Q13: List ten (10) types of pastries that can be produced
Q14: List nine (9) fillings and glazes that can be used with pastries.
Q15: What three (3) considerations must be considered to produce and store pastries?
Q16: What temperature does yeast ferment best at?
Q17: What is the best storage method for a bag of flour? Write your answer in one (1) sentence.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Get excellent help (SITHCCC019) Produce Cakes Pastries And Breads in the assignments of the experts at AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com and always stay happy. Victoria University Homework Help has a homework writing team that understands the needs of students and works hard. Don't worry, ask us for low-cost commercial cooking assignment writing services.
Recent Solved Questions
- CHCLEG001: Name The Four Documents Which Make Up The Guide For Your Legal Requirements: Work Legally And Ethically Assignment, VU, Australia
- FNSACC301: What Is The Debit And Credit Formula For Each Account Type: Process Financial Transactions And Extract Interim Report, SU, Australia
- BUS605: This Assessment Will Help You To Design And Implement A Qualitative Study: Business Research Methodology And Data Collection Report, EC, Australia
- BIZ104: Compare And Contrast The Emerging Concepts And Practices That Underpin: Customer Experience Management Assignment, RMIT, Australia
- BSBLDR523: What Are The Importance Of The Team Purpose And Team Charter: Lead And Manage Effective Workplace Relationship Assignment, VU, Australia
- Brad is Planning a Short 3 day Holiday in Wellington, NZ (traveling next month): Software Development Assignment, MU, Australia
- 2804NRS: Explain How ALL the Patient’s Risk Factors and Aetiology Link: Human Pathophysiology and Pharmacology 1 Assignment, GU, Australia
- CCF501: Demonstrate An Understanding Of The Fundamentals Of Cloud Computing: Cloud Computing Fundamentals Assignment, DU, Australia
- CHC33015: What Are The Australian Privacy Principles And What Do They Cover: Certificate III In Individual Support Assignment, VU, Australia
- The Quit Campaign in Australia and Singapore – Case Study for marketing research