SIT40516: To complete this part of the assessment, you will be required to research a range of hospitality and catering: Certificate IV In Commercial Cookery Research Paper, CDU, Australia
|University||Charles Darwin University (CDU)|
|Subject||SIT40516: Certificate IV In Commercial Cookery|
Part 1: Research report
To complete this part of the assessment, you will be required to research a range of hospitality and catering organizations and complete the template provided below.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Select and research three (3) of the following types of hospitality and catering organizations. You are then required provide comprehensive details of the approach each organization uses for to the production processes listed within the tables below. Ensure your details highlight the difference required in these processes dependent on the type of venue or organization.
- Educational institutions
- Health establishments
- Defense forces
- Residential caterers
- In flight and other transport caterers
- Event and function caterers
Part 2: Short answer
Define the following four (4) service styles provide one (1) advantage and one (1) disadvantage of the food service styles.
Part 3: Ordering
To complete this part of the assessment, the student will be required to calculate and order food supplies using industry appropriate ordering tools For example, using current industry technology or ordering systems. The student will need to calculate and order basic food supplies for at least four (4) of the types of food service styles listed below:
Types of food service styles:
- À la carte
- Set menu
- Table d’hôte
- Bulk cooking operations
- Functions and events
The student must attach their food orders to this project.
You can choose one of the following two options:
- Use menus and SRCs (standard recipe cards) developed in the units SITHKOP002 Plan and Cost Basic Menus and SITHKOP004 Develop menus for special dietary requirements to complete this part of the assessment. This must show evidence of calculations of food items required for each of the four (4) food service styles.
- Use the food order (excel spreadsheet) provided to calculate food supplies for four (4) food service styles listed above.
Please refer to the Project SR1 example for a sample of a completed template
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- SIT718: The given Dataset RedWine, is used to model Wine Quality Based on physicochemical tests The Dataset Provides the 1,599 Red Wine Samples From The North of Portugal: Real World Analytics Assignment, Deakin University, Australia
- A 225-g sample of aluminum was heated to 125.5 °C, then place into 500.0 g of water at 22.5 °C. Calculate the final temperature of the mixture: Chemistry courses Assignment, OUA, Australia
- CHC30113: The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC) sets out the basic rights of children and the obligations: Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care Assignment, TAFE NSW, Australia
- CHCECE024: You can choose to set them up one at a time or all at once, depending on the curriculum that your service: Design and implement the curriculum to foster children’s learning and development Assignment, VU, Australia
- At Its Meeting Today, the Board Decided to Lower the Cash Rate by 25 basis: Global Economy Assignment, OU, Australia
- SIT40516: Explain what is meant by the term ‘diversity management and Provide five reasons why diversity is valued in organizations today: Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery Homework, AU, Australia
- NUR355: Identify a media report which relates to an aspect of child development, illness, or injury that is of public health significance: Children and Young People Report, UOT, Australia
- In order to apply for admission, students first fill in an online form Online applications are recorded in an information system: Business process Analytics and Change Assignment, FU, Australia
- BSBADM502: Develop Agenda In Line With Stated Meeting Purpose: Manage Meetings Assignment, VU, Australia
- BSBPMG513: Document A Quality Management Plan Using The Template: Management Assignment, DU, Australia