SIT40516: This Unit Describes The Performance Outcomes Skills And Knowledge Required To Check: Certificate IV In Commercial Cookery Assignment, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||SIT40516: Certificate IV In Commercial Cookery|
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to check and take delivery of stock and appropriately store, rotate and maintain the quality of stock items.
The unit is relevant to organizations where stock control is an integral and essential part of business operations, and where there are control issues to be considered. The unit is not appropriate for situations where stock management is very simple, such as controlling stationery supplies in a small office.
It applies to operational personnel who work with very little independence and under close supervision. They apply little discretion and judgment and follow predefined organizational procedures to report any stock-related discrepancies to a higher level staff member for action.
The unit applies to all tourism, travel, hospitality, and event sectors and to any type of stock. No occupational licensing, certification, or specific legislative requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication. About This Resource
This resource brings together information to develop your knowledge about this unit. The
information is designed to reflect the requirements of the unit and uses headings to makes it easier to follow.
You should read through this resource to develop your knowledge in preparation for your
assessment. At the back of the resource is a list of references, you may find useful to review.
As a student, it is important to extend your learning and to search out textbooks, internet sites, talk to people at work and read newspaper articles and journals which can provide additional learning material.
Your trainer may include additional information and provide activities, PowerPoint slide
presentations, and assessments in class to support your learning.
Throughout your training, we are committed to your learning by providing training and assessment the framework that ensures the knowledge gained through training is translated into practical on-the-job improvements.
You are going to be assessed for:
1. Your performance and knowledge using written and practical activities that apply
to a workplace environment.
2. Your ability to apply your learning to the workplace.
3. Your ability to recognize common principles and actively use these on the job.
You will receive an overall result of Competent or Not Yet Competent for the assessment of this unit. The assessment is a competency-based assessment, which has no pass or fail. You are either competent or not yet competent. Not Yet Competent means that you still are in the process of understanding and acquiring the skills and knowledge required to be marked competent. The assessment process is made up of a number of assessment methods. You are required to achieve a satisfactory result in each of these to be deemed competent overall.
All of your assessments and training are provided as a positive learning tool. Your trainer/assessor will guide your learning and provide feedback on your responses to the assessment. For valid and reliable assessment of this unit, a range of assessment methods will be used to assess practical skills and knowledge.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Grab excellent help in assignments by the experts of AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com and stay happy always. Victoria university assignment help has a team of assignment writers that understand student's needs and work hard. Worry no more and ask us for assignment writing services on Certificate IV In Commercial Cookery services at a low price.
Recent Solved Questions
- EDC2200: You Are To Develop A Statement Of Your Philosophy As A Classroom Teacher For Aboriginal: First Nations Education Essay, URW, Australia
- Jake Santiago (Jake) And Amy Peralta (Amy) Conduct A Business As Financial Planners: Equity & Law Assignment, BU, Australia
- Develop and/or Collect Five (5) Literacy Play-based Resources across Five (5) Areas: Early Childhood Education and Care Assignment, VU, Australia
- CU1112 : Demonstrate Critical Thinking and your Ability to Illustrate the Major Connections Between Information and Society: Communication, Information and Society Essay, JCU, Australia
- ESH304: you will Identify a Professional Dilemma that Requires Action: Teachers as Reflective Practitioners and Action Researchers Report, Tasmania University, Australia
- CHCECE016: What Documentation Do Parents Need To Supply In Relation To Health: Establish And Maintain A Safe And Healthy Environment For Children Assignment, VU, Australia
- SITEEVT002: You must successfully attempt each task and supply sufficient detail in your responses: Process and monitor event registrations Assignment, AU, Australia
- The Exercises Were Explicitly Chosen To Show The Student’s Capacity: Education Assignment, DU, Australia
- BSBOPS504: Explain The Requirements Of WHS Legislation In Relation To Risk Management: Manage Business Risk Assignment, SU, Australia
- Dementia Is A Term Used To Describe A Group Of Conditions Characterized: The Psychosocial Determinants Of Dementia Among Australian Woman Research Proposal, UON, Australia