SIT40516: This Qualification Reflects The Role Of Commercial Cooks: Certificate IV In Commercial Cookery Coursework, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||SIT40516: Certificate IV In Commercial Cookery|
This qualification reflects the role of commercial cooks who have a supervisory or team leading role in the kitchen. They operate independently or with limited guidance from others and use discretion to solve non-routine problems.
Packaging Rules for the Qualification
To be awarded the Qualification: SIT40516 – Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
Requirements for completion of this qualification
The requirements for granting this qualification will be met when competency is demonstrated and achieved for:
1. 33 units of competency:
2. 26 core units
3. 7 elective units from the provided list of electives.
Instructions for Applicant
To have skills formally recognized in the national system, assessors must make sure you have the skills and knowledge to meet the industry standard. This means you must be involved in a careful and comprehensive process, which your assessor will also explain to you, that covers the content of all unit/s or qualification/s you can be recognized for.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Assessment happens in a variety of ways. Being prepared can save you valuable time and hassle and make the recognition process stress-free for you.
Once your application and self-assessment forms are completed you will be required to make a declaration which you must sign to confirm that the information you have given is true and correct. This is found following the Information for Applicants in this document.
You then go on to collect, register and collate your evidence for submission.
Complete the Evidence Register and number each document/photograph/video that you provide as evidence. This will ensure that all evidence that you provide is received by the assessor. This should also be noted in the supporting evidence section of the “Work History” section of this kit.
Remember that any photographic or video evidence that you submit must be an “action” photograph or video and you must be in the photograph or video. In the evidence register, you will need to provide details of what the photograph/video is demonstrating and why you have included it with your evidence.
The assessor is to identify which units will form the qualification packaging for the applicant, within the relevant qualification packaging rules, based on the responses to the self-assessment and core unit requirements.
The units selected in this section, and the level of the applicant’s experience, will determine the competency conversation that must be completed.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Steps in the Process
Step 1: Application
Step 2: Self-Assessment
Step 3: Provide information of your skills and experience – Work History
Provide as much information and documentary supporting evidence of your previous experience as you can. This is your opportunity to provide proof of your variety of experiences in the industry. Answer each statement in the ‘Work History’ section, providing details of when, where, how and why and the outcome of the task. Support your statements with evidence
You are required to provide documentary copies of examples of your work history.
Copies of Evidence to Include
Some examples of different types of evidence that you could provide include:
1. A resume or CV describing where you have worked
2. Testimonials from clients
3. Job descriptions
4. Workplace documents
5. Photographs(must have a full description of image), videos, samples of work
6. Records of formal or informal training you may have done on the job
8. A discussion with an assessor of work you have done and where you have carried out this work
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Grab excellent help in assignments by the experts of AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com and stay happy always. Victoria university assignment help has a team of assignment writers that understand student's needs and work hard. Worry no more and ask us for coursework help on (SIT40516) Certificate IV In Commercial Cookery services at a low price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Critically Apply Relevant Legal And Ethical Principles To Future Health Care: Professional Transition Essay, USA, Australia
- FNSACC514: Discuss The Requirements Of Both Of The Corporations Act: Prepare Financial Reports For Corporate Entities Assignment, UM, Australia
- CPC50210: Research/Access The NCC And Record Four Levels Of The NCC: Diploma Of Building And Construction Building Assignment, VU, Australia
- You are Employed as an Irish Economic Consultant. Write a Short Economic Report: Macroeconomics Assignment, Maynooth University (MU), Ireland
- NURS1103: You have been Asked to Interview Your Patient to Learn About Their Health History: Clinical Reasoning Case Study, UoN, Australia
- Correlation between Natural Disasters and Financial Markets Risks and Returns in South Asia: Capital Markets Assignment, OU, Australia
- SITXHRM002: You Are Required To Address All Questions To Achieve Competence: Roster Staff Assignment, VU, Australia
- Crosss Cultural Influences and Change- Assignment 2
- Individualised Care Plan Patient Summary Mrs Thompson is an 87-year-old woman who lives alone: Communicate Homework, UOS, Australia
- ECON 2300: It is argued that output may be endogenous: Introductory Econometrics Assignments, VU, Australia