Robert has struck an agreement to buy his dad’s car. The sale takes place when Robert can pay the depreciated value of the car: Quantitative method in Business Assignment, SBT, Australia
|University||Swinburne University of Technology|
|Subject||Quantitative method in Business|
- Robert has struck an agreement to buy his dad’s car. The sale takes place when Robert can pay the depreciated value of the car.
The car is valued at $28,000 today but loses 3% in value each month due to depreciation.
Robert starts a regular savings plan to buy the car and plans to invest $100 at the end of each month into an account that earns him 2% per month.
- Calculate, to the nearest month, how long Robert must wait before he can buy the car?
- Robert wants to have the car in three years and so he searches for a bank account that can pay a higher interest rate. What is the minimum rate he must look for to achieve his goal?
- The best offer rate Robert can find is 3.5% per month, but he is determined to get the car. He plans to revise the amount of his monthly savings. Calculate the minimum this has to be to achieve his goal.
- In a fishpond, 1200 salmon are introduced for farming/harvesting. Each year the number of salmon increases by 30% before 400 are harvested.
- Formulate this information into a finite-difference model, clearly explaining all variables used.
- Compute the first 10 years of the salmon numbers. What do you notice?
- Suppose now, that only 300 are harvested each year. Compute the first 10 years again and compare the results.
- Solve the differential equation in terms of H, the number that should be harvested to keep the numbers from either going to zero or growing without bound. Calculate the value of H for this.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Australia Assignment Help offers the do my assignment for me service to the college and university students. our writers have enough experience to provide business assignment help as per your need at an affordable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- SEJ751: There are different ways to characterize the environmental impact of a product. The MET Matrix is such a tool used in industry: Materials Performance and Durability Assignment, DU, Australia
- William (Bill) Unwin And His Wife Christine Have Come To Seek Your Advice: Retirement And Succession Planning Case Study, CU, Australia
- SCMET3100: What % of The Feed Material Will Be Classified: Mineral Processing 1 Classifier Performance Assignment, FU, Australia
- Identify Three Common Internal Stressors that Create a Need for Change: Innovation and Change Assignment, VU
- CPC5002100LSP: We Are Pleased To Provide A Report On Our Investigations: Site Investigation Report, UQ, Australia
- The Bonython Jubilee building is 3 level school facility that houses the human anatomy faculty and contains 2 main libraries and resource rooms: Materials For Building Renovation Assignment, UOS, Australia
- CHC30113: The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC) sets out the basic rights of children and the obligations: Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care Assignment, TAFE NSW, Australia
- A Critical Analysis Of The Concept Of The Guest Experience In The Academic Literature: Guest Experience Assignment, TU, Australia
- MIS501: In response to the issues raised in the case study provided, design and develop Python programs that address business needs: Principles of programming python Assignment, TUA, Australia
- Dementia Is A Term Used To Describe A Group Of Conditions Characterized: The Psychosocial Determinants Of Dementia Among Australian Woman Research Proposal, UON, Australia