PVVAL103A: Identify Relevant Planning Laws And Codes To Undertake Property Valuation: Planning And Spatial Analysis Assignment, UT, Australia
|University||University of Toronto (UT)|
|Subject||PVVAL103A: Planning And Spatial Analysis|
Subject learning outcomes assessed
Students are required to:
1. Identify relevant planning laws and codes to undertake property valuation.
2. Interpret maps/plans to identify key urban features.
3. Scrutinize issues of urban design.
4. Articulate sustainability issues in relation to the built environment.
5. Identify sources of planning information relevant to valuation practice.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Part A: EXISTING USE
Identify a property in an area of your choice that falls under an existing use right provision. You are required to describe this property and the current, applicable town planning particulars. Comment on your findings – that is, the current usage of the land and the existing improvements; why you believe this property falls under an existing use right provision, and what the user would
become if the existing use right was to be extinguished.
Your report should incorporate the following:
1. An analysis to determine the ‘Highest and Best Use’
2. Redevelopment options to address urban design and sustainability issues
Part B: HERITAGE
Research an area of your choice and identify a property that is heritage-listed. The property can be of Local, State, or National significance. Provide a description of the property, commenting on reasons for the listing, why you believe the listing was justified (or not) and whether the listing should still be in force or removed.
Get Help By Expert
If you are a student and looking for an assignment (PVVAL103A) Planning And Spatial Analysis. Then you can take help from the most experienced and Proofreader experts. AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com offers exclusive university assignment writing services at the cheapest prices considering the conditions of students' finances.
Recent Solved Questions
- SITXINVO001: Check Incoming Stock Against Orders And Delivery Documentation: Receive And Store Stock Assignment, VU, Australia
- SITXHRM002: You Are Required To Address All Questions To Achieve Competence: Roster Staff Assignment, VU, Australia
- SITHKOP005: This Log Shall Be Used To Document The Coordination Of Cooking Operations: Coordinate Cooking Operations Assignment, VU, Australia
- BSBWRT301: List Five Questions That You Would Ask When Determining The Key Points For A Document: Write Simple Documents Assignment, VU, Australia
- MTCS5037: Classify The Architectures Of Local Area Networks (LAN) And Wide Area Networks (WAN): Data Networking Assignment, DU, Australia
- The Macquarie Dictionary Defines Communication: Therapeutic Relationships Coursework, UQ, Australia
- Regression Analysis Masters Assignment For Australia University
- EDEC112L: As A Child What Was My Experience With Art And Learning About Art With Family: Creative Arts In Early Childhood, SU, Australia
- MBA641: You are Required to Tender for the Contract to Project Manage the New Sydney Cruise Terminal: Strategic Project Management Assignment, KU, Australia
- OMAS110: Show by Calculating the Product AC that C is the Inverse Matrix of A: Fundamentals of Mathematics Assignment, OU, Australia