PVVAL103A: Identify Relevant Planning Laws And Codes To Undertake Property Valuation: Planning And Spatial Analysis Assignment, UT, Australia
|University||University of Toronto (UT)|
|Subject||PVVAL103A: Planning And Spatial Analysis|
Subject learning outcomes assessed
Students are required to:
1. Identify relevant planning laws and codes to undertake property valuation.
2. Interpret maps/plans to identify key urban features.
3. Scrutinize issues of urban design.
4. Articulate sustainability issues in relation to the built environment.
5. Identify sources of planning information relevant to valuation practice.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Part A: EXISTING USE
Identify a property in an area of your choice that falls under an existing use right provision. You are required to describe this property and the current, applicable town planning particulars. Comment on your findings – that is, the current usage of the land and the existing improvements; why you believe this property falls under an existing use right provision, and what the user would
become if the existing use right was to be extinguished.
Your report should incorporate the following:
1. An analysis to determine the ‘Highest and Best Use’
2. Redevelopment options to address urban design and sustainability issues
Part B: HERITAGE
Research an area of your choice and identify a property that is heritage-listed. The property can be of Local, State, or National significance. Provide a description of the property, commenting on reasons for the listing, why you believe the listing was justified (or not) and whether the listing should still be in force or removed.
Get Help By Expert
If you are a student and looking for an assignment (PVVAL103A) Planning And Spatial Analysis. Then you can take help from the most experienced and Proofreader experts. AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com offers exclusive university assignment writing services at the cheapest prices considering the conditions of students' finances.
Recent Solved Questions
- SITXFIN002: This Unit Describes The Performance Outcomes Skills And Knowledge Required: Interpret Financial Information Assignment, UOA, Australia
- MMH701: Assess The Relationship Between The Business Environment And The Function Of Human Resourcing: Human Resource Strategy Assignment, DU, Australia
- SITHCCC013: Assessment Tasks Are Used To Measure Your Understanding And Underpinning Skills: Prepare Seafood Dishes Assignment, VU, Australia
- MBA631: You are Required to Select an Australian Small to Medium Size Business and Conduct a Digital Marketing Audit: Digital Marketing and Communication Assignment, KU, Australia
- Using An Entrepreneurial Venture You Wish To Start: Entrepreneurship Assignment, RMIT, Australia
- SITXFIN004: This Unit Takes This Process A Step Further By Teaching You: Prepare And Monitor Budgets Assignment, VU, Australia
- A Company Uses A “Just In Time” Inventory Management System: Economics And Business Statistics, UWA, Australia
- LLW4000: Orphaned At A Young Age, He Was Raised By His Eccentric Maternal Bachelor Uncle: Civil Procedure Law Case Study, VU, Australia
- You Have Been Appointed principal of a Newly Established School that has a Preschool Attached to it: Education Assignment, UOS, Australia
- 2804NRS: Explain How ALL the Patient’s Risk Factors and Aetiology Link: Human Pathophysiology and Pharmacology 1 Assignment, GU, Australia