ONLINE TAKE-HOME EXAM – Australia and the World – 100958 – Spring 2018
Part A – Australia’s engagement with Asia – 20 marks
1. In 200-250 words describe the levels of political and cultural engagement between Australia and Asia. (20 marks)
Part B – Australia’s engagement with Indonesia – 20 marks
1. In approximately 200-250 words outline the reasons why Hugh White states that Indonesia is more important to Australia now than it ever has been. (20 marks)
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Part C – Australia’s engagement with Japan – 20 marks
1. In approximately 200-250 words explain what Australians and Japanese have meant to each other in the context of the second half of the 20th century? (20 marks).
Part D – Australia’s engagement with China – 20 marks
1. In approximately 200-250 words discuss whether or not you believe China poses a threat to regional security. (20 marks)
Part E – Australia’s engagement with New Zealand and the Pacific – 20 marks
1. In approximately 100-150 words explain the common ambition of Australia and New Zealand in Oceania. (10 marks)
To answer the question, you are able to utilize both the reading and the lecture pods from Week 14.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
The certified experts at StudentsAssignmentHelp.com present the best homework help Australia services for the students and assure to help you score the best grades ever. We have a team of proficient academic writers that will resolve all your queries instantly. Buy online essay Australia from our experts at the lowest prices ever.
Recent Solved Questions
- Finance Assessment Task – University of Australia
- UO CIVE 1006: Documented Resources Are Limited On The Construction Of Australian Government Buildings: Construction Material Assignment, USA, Australia
- EDUC6033 Educational Applications of Digital Technologies- Curtin University
- Cat Is A 21-Year-Old Woman Who Is Superficially Known To Mental Health: Physical Health Care In Mental Health Case Study, CSU, Australia
- BSBSMM201: Give 3 Examples Of Workplace Documents You May Use To Gather Information About The Business: Communication In The Workplace Assignment, UA, Australia
- SIT40516: List the Ingredients Commonly used in the Preparation of Poultry Dishes: Certificate Iv In Commercial Cookery Assignment, TAF NSW, Australia
- Individualised Care Plan Patient Summary Mrs Thompson is an 87-year-old woman who lives alone: Communicate Homework, UOS, Australia
- NUR3020: Critically Apply Relevant Legal And Ethical Principles To Future Health Care: Nursing, SU, Australia
- The Macquarie Dictionary Defines Communication: Therapeutic Relationships Coursework, UQ, Australia
- HA2011-Managerial Accounting Assessment Answer