NURS2041: Explain how to facilitate the recovery of mental health consumers by focussing on their strengths and wellbeing: Promoting Mental Health and Wellbeing Assignment, WSU, Australia
|University||Western Sydney University (WSU)|
|Subject||NURS2041: Promoting Mental Health and Wellbeing|
The Subject Learning Outcomes (SLOs) for this assessment cover learning
outcomes 5 & 6:
5. Plan evidence-based initiatives that promote mental health, prevent
and intervene early in the illness, facilitate recovery, and promote
6. Explain how to facilitate the recovery of mental health consumers by
focussing on their strengths and wellbeing.
You will develop a mental health educational poster which:
- Focuses on consumer and carer partnership in recovery, care and treatment;
- Provides educational information to consumers/woman, their carers and significant others;
- Is easy to understand by non-health professionals, and is clear and concise;
- Promotes mental health and recovery;
- Provides information that could help with early intervention to prevent early ill-health or mental illness for the consumer/woman;
- Uses non-jargonistic language and visual information (graphs, tables, diagrams and images), and
- Uses evidence-based information (minimum of five relevant, current, peer-reviewed academic resources – remember this is an information poster based on research).
Use the case scenario in the Assessment 2 tab of the NURS2041.
- Nursing students will use Mike’s story and choose one of these topics:
– What is anxiety
– Antidepressants – information for carers/family
– Mental health recovery
– Preventing stigma in mental health
– Important/role of carer/family/significant other in mental health recovery
- Midwifery students will use Christina’s story and choose one of these topics:-
– What is anxiety?
– What is depression?
– Mental health recovery
– What is Edinburgh Perinatal Depression Scale?
– Sleep patterns during pregnancy. When does it become a problem?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Australia Assignment Help provide the university assignment help on NURS2041: Promoting Mental Health and Wellbeing. our professional writers are highly qualified to design the error free and 100% plagiarism free answers on nursing assignments at a discounted price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BSBFIM501: Metharom Has Been Hired To Build A Single-Story Home: Manage Budgets And Financial Plans Assignment, VU, Australia
- What Is The First Thing You Should Do When An Incident Has Been Stabilized: Communication Assignment, UWA, Australia
- BSBADM502: Organise an agenda for this meeting Ensure that it is in the correct style and structure for this meeting: Manage meetings Casestudy, AU, Australia
- ECO511 Assignment 3 Scaffold – economics assignment writings
- NURS3003 2022 Dynamics of Practice 3 Assessment 2 Essay Hospital avoidance, Flinders University, Autralia, Supporting people with chronic conditions to live well at home
- HA2011-Managerial Accounting Assessment Answer
- Comment on the strategies employed by the therapist in this video to establish and maintain therapeutic rapport: Developing Skills in Contemporary Psychotherapies Report, SCU, Australia
- Create your world Spend 30 minutes creating a miniature world where you would like to live: Diploma of Holistic Integrated Creative Arts Therapy (HICAT) Assignment, Australia
- BSBCUS301: Bright White Smiles is a well-established Dental Practice located in the CBD It currently employs a Practice Manager: Deliver and Monitor a Service to Customers Case Study, VU, Australia
- BSBPMG430: List five project management tools and explain their use in project management: Undertake project work Assignment, Australia