NURS2006: This Assignment Requires You To Discuss A Clinical Problem And Construct: Clinical Governance And Practice Development Essay, UN, Australia
|University||University of Newcastle|
|Subject||NURS2006: Clinical Governance And Practice Development|
Assessment #1: Developing a PICOT question
This assignment requires you to discuss a clinical problem and construct a “searchable question or otherwise known as a foreground question” that will address the clinical problem. Asking the right question is an important start to finding the information needed to inform clinical practice. Structuring the question is the first step of the EBP process.
Vague, broad, poorly framed questions will most likely result in lost time and an inability to locate useful evidence. Asking a specific and focused question enables the development of relevant keywords and an effective search strategy.
The ‘Population, Intervention, Comparison (if appropriate), Outcome, Time (if appropriate)’ method should be used to structure the question.
Objectives being assessed
LO1- Apply evidence-based practice (EBP) in the provision of patient care
LO2- Formulate a clinical question to yield the most relevant and best evidence
LO4- Analyse the impact of clinical governance on efficiency and practice standards
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
We offer (NURS2006) Clinical Governance And Practice Development essay help to the students of nursing at UN. Our nursing assignment help is quite beneficial for students who are studying clinical management. Students who are stuck with the writing assignments can place their orders along with guidelines at our australiaassignmenthelp.com in order to get our best essay writing services from expert university assignment helpers.
Recent Solved Questions
- HSP 201: Define And Integrate The Classifications Terminology And General Pathological Principles: Human Systems & Pathophysiology Coursework, VU, Australia
- SITXMGT002: Explain The Following Institutions With Whom Businesses May Seek: Establish And Conduct Business Relationships Assignment, UWA, Australia
- TAXN7311 and TAXN6212 Principles of Taxation
- ACCG871: What exemptions are available that would allow a lessee not to capitalise on lease assets and lease liabilities: Advanced Corporate Accounting Course Work, MU, Australia
- Sarah Smith, an 82-years-old female, has been admitted to the cardiology ward, diagnosed with unstable angina: Nursing Case Study, DK, Australia
- BSBTEC302: Identify Three key Elements/Essentials of Formatting/arrangement used within a Spreadsheet Application when Creating Workplace Documents: Design and Produce Spreadsheets Case Study, VU, Australia
- BSBMKG541: You are advised to complete this section of your marketing plan last. You might include a brief overview of your products: Evaluate Marketing Opportunities Assignment, FU, Australia
- EDUC3830: Select ONE country of the countries listed below and investigate the extent to which educational access and participation: Education in a Global Society Assignment, MU, Australia
- BUSM3199: You are an Ethics and Governance Officer Working for a Listed Corporation CorpCo: Ethics and Governance Assignment, RMIT, Singapore
- CHCLEG001: Complete this Part of the Assessment, you are Required to Apply your Knowledge and Demonstrate a Range of skills when Organizing Personal work Placement Tasks: Work Legally and Ethically Assignment, TAFE NSW, Australia