NURS1103: You have been Asked to Interview Your Patient to Learn About Their Health History: Clinical Reasoning Case Study, UoN, Australia
|University||University of Newcastle|
|Subject||NURS1103: Clinical Reasoning|
This assessment (1800 words) requires you to answer five questions, all related to the scenario below (in italic font) utilizing parts of the clinical reasoning cycle. You may use a table to address question 2.
Choose one of the simulated patients you have met so far in NURS1103 (Mrs. Poole, Mrs. Kwong, or Mrs. Biggs).
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Your chosen patient has been admitted to a medical ward in the hospital. You have been given the following information (handover):
Admitted overnight, Respiratory Rate (RR) 16, Blood Pressure (BP) 100/60, Heart Rate (HR) 115, Temperature (T ) 38.3, ward urinalysis (U/A): specific gravity (SG) 1020, pH 6, mild+ ketones.
You have been asked to interview your patient to learn about their health history, living situation, mobility, diet, and nutrition and suggest what you think the problem might be.
1. Patient situation: Summarise what you already know about your chosen patient from the course material (lectures, tutorials, including preparation). (150 words)
2. Collect cues/information: Within the context of the above scenario, create five (5) open-ended questions that you would ask to support person-centered assessment. For each question, explain how it is person-centered and why you think it is important to ask the question.
3. Provide a summary, supported by literature, explaining how your questions will promote patient safety. (300 words)
4. Process information: Using the data you already know about your patient and the information in the above scenario, interpret the data by identifying normal and abnormal data. (100 words)
5. Reflection: reflect on what you have learned from this assessment, and explain how you have demonstrated one RN standard for Practice (or sub-standard). (250 words)
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Need someone to accomplish your nursing assignment writings fast? Come to AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com. We have a team of proficient assignment helpers online from Australia to guide you with all the troubles related to (NURS1103) clinical reasoning. Ask us for a clinical reasoning case study help services online and stay stress-free.
Recent Solved Questions
- Cat Is A 21-Year-Old Woman Who Is Superficially Known To Mental Health: Physical Health Care In Mental Health Case Study, CSU, Australia
- To Develop And Demonstrate Skills Related To Reviewing Literature Using A Systematic Approach: Evidence Based Practice, VU, Australia
- MBA631: You are Required to Select an Australian Small to Medium Size Business and Conduct a Digital Marketing Audit: Digital Marketing and Communication Assignment, KU, Australia
- MTCS5037: Classify The Architectures Of Local Area Networks (LAN) And Wide Area Networks (WAN): Data Networking Assignment, DU, Australia
- Your Reason For Choosing Your Topic May Be Quite Personal: Scientific literacy, USA, Australia
- HI6006: Write an Essay Explaining What the Main Strategy Development Tools are: Key Strategy Development Tools Essay, HI, Australia
- ENGG2500: A Control Gate Is Located On The Wall Of A Reservoir: Fluid Mechanics For Engineers, SU, Australia
- You Are An Information Librarian In Your Chosen Library: Information Literacy Assignment, OU, Australia
- BSB51918: You Will Demonstrate Your Skills In Developing And Implementing A Work Plan: Diploma Of Leadership And Management Assignment, SU, Australia
- Solaris IT and Management Solutions Develops and Markets in-house Software Systems: MBA Assignment, CU, UK