NUR3020: Critically Apply Relevant Legal And Ethical Principles To Future Health Care: Nursing, SU, Australia
Course Objectives assessed:
1. Critically apply relevant legal and ethical principles to future health care practice situations at the level of a beginning Registered Nurse.
2. Interpret, analyze and apply the nursing scope of practice in health-related scenarios.
3. Engage in the critical discussion which explores the relationship between professional identity, role conflict, and role boundaries.
4. Interpret, analyze and explain professional formation through linking theoretical concepts of caring to clinical practice environments and lifelong learning.
5. Apply exemplary communication in digital technologies and therapeutic relationships.
You are working on a busy vascular surgical ward where you have completed 4 months of a six-month rotation during your graduate program as a Registered Nurse. Your Nurse Unit Manager approaches you and asks you to engage in a key quality activity in the ward. The Nurse Unit Manager is keen to increase awareness of the importance of professional accountability and the delegation of work between staff in the ward. The ward currently employs students as Assistants in Nursing (AINs), Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Registered Nurses (RNs) in the skill mix. Each morning shift 3 RNs, 2 ENs and 3 Student AINs are rostered.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
The Nurse Unit Manager explains that critical decisions in aspects of care appear to be delayed or missed and she is worried that this is affecting patient care outcomes. She hands you several articles that she has found and asks you to review and analyze each and present the collective key findings back to her, and then your peers at the next staff meeting. She explains she feels you are up to the task and aware that your most recent graduation from University places you in a good position to complete the critical analysis.
Specifically, your Nurse Unit Manager seeks a:
– Critical evaluation of the role of the Registered Nurse relating to accountability and delegation as identified in the articles.
– Summary of the key areas arising for the graduate RN, for experienced RNs, ENs, AINs and for patient outcomes.
– Synopsis of key findings that could be considered by the team to improve their delegation and accountability in the clinical area.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Sydney university assignment writers provide impeccable help with (NUR3020) Nursing to students in Australia. We have some assignment experts written tips for students to prepare a perfect nursing assignment paper without taking anyone's help.
Recent Solved Questions
- NZ Taxation assignment help for Tim Neil and Lacey Neil
- Pick One Skill Set In Oral Language Development: Masters Of Teaching Assignment, VU, Australia
- Choose a Current Physical Activity Event, Trend, or Issue that is Impacting on New Zealanders: Physical Education Report, UC, NZ
- Using An Entrepreneurial Venture You Wish To Start: Entrepreneurship Assignment, RMIT, Australia
- Describe The Agency-Principal Relationship: Agent Representative Victoria, VU, Australia
- SITXCOM005: You Are Working As Part Of The Wait Staff At A Local Restaurant: Manage Conflict Assignment, HI, Australia
- HLTAMB008: Provided Written Evidence Supporting An Understanding Of Pharmacological Definitions: Assess And Deliver Basic Clinical Care Course Work, VU, Australia
- Compare And Contrast Computer Attack And Abuse Tactics: Computer Fraud And Cybersecurity Assignment, MU, Australia
- ONLINE TAKE-HOME EXAM – Australia and the World – 100958 – Spring 2018
- SITXFIN003: List 8 Examples For Financial Records: Manage Finances Within A Budget Assignment. VU, Australia