NIT6160: The goal of this project is to perform the classification and clustering methods on the Mushroom data set: Data Warehousing and Mining Assignment, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||NIT6160: Data Warehousing and Mining|
The goal of this project is to perform the classification and clustering methods on the Mushroom data set. For detailed information about the mushroom data set, refer to the Machine Learning Repository provided by the University of California, Irvine.
Task 1: Data Pre-processing
1. Read the xlsx file with pandas.read_excel
2. For the clustering experiments, the column for class labels needs to be removed.
3. Data cleaning. For example, replacing missing values, attribute range normalization, converting numerical or string to nominal values, etc.
Task 2: Data Mining
For the below experimentations, you could try different parameter settings to fine-tune the outcome.
- Classification experiments: Using to construct classifiers on the mushroom dataset. Randomly split the data set in the training and test data set (80% v.s. 20%). Select at least one classifier from each of the following two categories of classifiers: Tree-based models, Bayes classifiers, and Rule-based classifiers. Compare the result of the chosen classifiers.
- Clustering experiments: Using the k-Means clustering algorithm to cluster the data samples and visualize the results
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Hire College assignment help on NIT6160: Data Warehousing and Mining who have been providing computer programming assignment help online for more than 10 years. AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com is one of the efficient homework help service providers to university students at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- SIT718: The given Dataset RedWine, is used to model Wine Quality Based on physicochemical tests The Dataset Provides the 1,599 Red Wine Samples From The North of Portugal: Real World Analytics Assignment, Deakin University, Australia
- CHCCCS023: The Candidate Must Show Evidence Of The Ability To Complete Tasks: Support Independence And Wellbeing-Disability Course Work, VU, Australia
- Crosss Cultural Influences and Change- Assignment 2
- CPCCBC4010B: Develop a Plan to Demolish the Existing Dwelling Shown on the Site Plan: Apply Structural Principles to Residential Low Rise Constructions Assignment, VU, Australia
- CHC30113: Educational Program And Practice In The Guide And Identify: Certificate III In Early Childhood Education And Care Research Paper, VU, Australia
- You are working on the construction of a two-storey building in which each storey has a different building classification: Structures Assignment, OUA, Australia
- ICT200: The Fragrance Flowers Group Operates Extensively In The Australian Flower Industry: Database Design and Development Assignment, VU, Australia
- CHCLEG001: Complete this Part of the Assessment, you are Required to Apply your Knowledge and Demonstrate a Range of skills when Organizing Personal work Placement Tasks: Work Legally and Ethically Assignment, TAFE NSW, Australia
- BSBMGT617: You are required to provide a written plan on the implementation processes used to implement the business plan: Develop And Implement A Business Plan Case Study Help, VU, Australia
- FIN206: Analyze the processes involved in managing an investment portfolio and Examine portfolio management theories: Investment Management Assignment, KPU, Australia