MKTG2008: Company A has used a celebrity called ‘John Smith’ to promote and endorse its brand. This has led to increased brand awareness and sales for the firm: Marketing Management Case Study, MU, Australia
|University||Macquarie University (MU)|
|Subject||Marketing of Management|
Company A has used a celebrity called ‘John Smith’ to promote and endorse its brand. This has led to increased brand awareness and sales for the firm. The marketing concept which is applied here is called “celebrity endorsement” which is one of the additional promotional methods of the marketing mix.
According to this theory, there must be a consistency between the endorser’s image and personality and the brand image. This business practice was successful and benefited the company as this marketing concept was applied correctly as they have chosen the right celebrity to ensure consistency
between the endorser’s image and personality and the brand image.
Company B has experienced decreased market share and sales due to some inappropriate business practices. This company used to target old-fashioned conservative customers who care about sales promotion and receiving low prices. As one of the business practices, company B has changed its pricing
strategy and eliminated sales promotion. This has led to huge complaints from their customer and decreased their level of sales.
The negative result has occurred since this company has not conducted any market research. Market research is a core marketing concept and strategies must be conducted after identifying and knowing customers and their features, wants, preferences, values, etc.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Recent Solved Questions
- You will Choose a Sydney/Melbourne/Perth-based Company or An Australian Organisation: Supply Chain Management Assignment, GU, Australia
- A20248: Provide 3 quality metrics that you will use to measure the quality of the project and any product outputs you’re expecting in your project: Project Quality Assignment, APC, Australia
- INFS 5102: You are Given the Prices of 5 US Stock between 2016 and 2018: Unsupervised Methods in Analytics Assignment, UniSA, Australia
- HI5015 Legal Aspects of International Trade and Enterprise
- SIT30616: In Your Own Words Provide A Short Definition: Certificate III In Hospitality Assignment, VU, Australia
- SIT40516: This Qualification Reflects The Role Of Commercial Cooks: Certificate IV In Commercial Cookery Coursework, VU, Australia
- Social statistics for public health- University of Australia
- Identify and analyze the functional areas of the Woolworths Group Scan the macroeconomy for recent developments and comment on the future economic outlook: Business Environment Report, TUA, Australia
- PUBH6034: Look up the Ten characteristics of a Servant Leader for practitioners in the chapter: Leadership and new public health Essay, CU, Australia
- MMH701: Assess The Relationship Between The Business Environment And The Function Of Human Resourcing: Human Resource Strategy Assignment, DU, Australia