MKT101A: Choose A Small Or Medium-Sized Existing Business As A Client: Marketing Fundamentals Assignment, BU, Australia
|Subject||MKT101A: Marketing Fundamentals|
1. Select a Business. Choose a small or medium-sized existing business as a client. This business will be used for assessments 1 & 2. This is considered as one with less than 200 employees. Students may also like to consider a small business in their local area /neighborhood to focus on or even a business run by friends or family. This business must be business to consumer (B2C), based in
Australia, and currently operating.
Tips for choosing your business:
1. Keep your business choice simple. The idea of this subject is to apply, analyze and formulate ideas based on marketing theories and concepts. If you don’t understand your chosen business or if it’s overly complicated, you will find it difficult to work within the defined parameters.
2. Choose something you are familiar with and somewhat interested in.
3. Do not select large companies and chain stores. Apple, Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, Telstra, Holden, for example, are too large and complex to work with.
4. Before you go ahead, you must discuss with your Learning Facilitator your choice of business. This should be sent as an email before the commencement of Module 2
5. This assessment requires evidence of research. Therefore, associated marketing terminologies, concepts/theories must be applied.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
2. Business Background. Provide a brief background of your business and describe it using the 4P’s framework – product, price, promotion, and place. Provide a link to the business website in the reference section.
3. Competitor Analysis. Perform a competitor analysis that includes a review of two (2) direct competitors and one (1) indirect competitor. In the direct competitor analysis, use the competitor 4P’s framework for a meaningful comparison.
4. SWOT Analysis. Conduct a SWOT analysis of your business using the headings:
You should analyze the business micro-environment to develop your discussion of strengths and weaknesses. Also consider the 4P in terms of what the business does well, and where it can improve. The use of the PESTLE framework is urged to guide your research into the macroenvironment in order to identify relevant trends facing your business. This will inform your discussion of opportunities and threats.
Within your analysis, include at least:
- 3 Internal strengths
- 3 Internal weaknesses
- 3 External opportunities and
- 3 External threats
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
You can approach our marketing assignment help services at any time without hesitation via mail or live chat. Our Bond university assignment writers have the capacity to solve each and every part of the topic related to marketing. So if you want to secure good grades in the (MKT101A) Marketing Fundamentals assignment at BU, contact us hurry.
Recent Solved Questions
- BSB51918: You Will Demonstrate Your Skills In Developing And Implementing A Work Plan: Diploma Of Leadership And Management Assignment, SU, Australia
- ICT200: The Fragrance Flowers Group Operates Extensively In The Australian Flower Industry: Database Design and Development Assignment, VU, Australia
- HI6027: Barbara was a Regular Shopper at Egeeay Supermarket, Which was Part of a Large National Supermarket: Business and Corporate Law Assignment, HI, Australia
- HA2011-Managerial Accounting Assessment Answer
- CCF501: Demonstrate An Understanding Of The Fundamentals Of Cloud Computing: Cloud Computing Fundamentals Assignment, DU, Australia
- A Company Uses A “Just In Time” Inventory Management System: Economics And Business Statistics, UWA, Australia
- Tax Law Assignment Australia
- CHC33015: List At Least 10 Activities Where We Use Individualized Plan While Supporting The Person: Certificate 3 In Individual Support Knowledge Assignment, VU, Australia
- CPC40110: From the Plan for the “Lookout Project” Provided, Design the Structural Requirements for Footing, Stumps, Bearers, Joists, Flooring, Posts: Certificate Iv In Building And Construction (Building) Report, OU, Australia
- SITHCCC019: What Are One Advantage And One Disadvantage Of Using Butter Or Margarine: Produce Cakes Pastries And Breads, VU, Australia