MIS602: The Doctor Either Prescribes Medicine Or Admits The Patient: Data Modelling & Database Design Report, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||MIS602: Data Modelling & Database Design|
In RRH, there are many departments like Orthopedic, Pathology, Emergency, Dental, Gynecology, Anesthetics, I.C.U., Blood Bank, Operation Theater, Laboratory, M.R.I., Neurology, Cardiology, Cancer Department, Corpse, etc. There is an OPD where patients come and get a card (that is, the entry card of the patient) for check-ups from the relevant doctor. After making entries in the card, they go to the relevant doctor’s room and the doctor checks up on their ailments. According to the ailments, the doctor either prescribes medicine or admits the patient to the relevant department.
The patient may choose either a private or general room according to his/her need. But before getting admission to the hospital, the patient has to fulfill certain formalities of the hospital like room charges, etc. After the treatment is completed, the doctor discharges the patient. Before discharge from the hospital, the patient again has to complete certain formalities of the hospital like balance charges, test charges, operation charges (if any), blood charges, doctors’ charges, etc.
Next, the management talks about the doctors of the hospital. There are two types of doctors in the hospital, namely, regular doctors and call-on doctors. Regular doctors are those doctors who come to the hospital daily. Call-on doctors are those doctors who are called by the hospital if the relevant regular doctor is not available.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you are struggling to prepare a (MIS602) Data Modelling & Database Design report writing, give it a try at our computer science assignment help service. We follow the policy of giving premium quality assignment solutions at a cheap rate.
Recent Solved Questions
- Huawei: How Can We Lead the Way?
- As A Support Worker Identify Three People/Positions/Roles That May Be Considered: Communication Homework, UOA, Australia
- List Ten (10) Relevant Work Health And Safety Information That You Need To Explain To Personnel: Certificate IV In Commercial Cookery Assignment, VU, Australia
- Cat Is A 21-Year-Old Woman Who Is Superficially Known To Mental Health: Physical Health Care In Mental Health Case Study, CSU, Australia
- LAW512 Research Paper- University of Australia
- SITXMGT001: Explain The Purpose Of A Work Schedule And Why It Is Important: Monitor Work Operations Assignment, VU, Australia
- Kenny, a grade 4 student, has difficulty grasping basic numerical concepts The supervising teacher has held a discussion with his mother: Education Support Assignment, VU, Australia
- GSBS6506: At One Point During The Internet And Telecom Bubble: Financial Statement Analysis, USA, Australia
- What is Your Evaluation of Jenkins Proposed Approach to Changing: Stakeholder Value and Ethics Case Study, GU, Australia
- Crosss Cultural Influences and Change- Assignment 2