MIS171: The Deakin Melbourne Boomers Have Been A Part Of The Women’s National Basketball League: Business Analytics, SU, Australia
|Subject||MIS171: Business Analytics|
This is an individual assignment, which focuses on materials presented up to and including Week 9. The scenarios presented in this assessment task simulates a data-driven fact-based solution to a scenario faced by the Deakin Melbourne Boomers. For confidentiality reasons, actual data has not
been used in the assessment tasks.
To prepare for the assignment, you need to a) analyze the provided dataset, b) interpret the results, and c) draft some summaries and conclusions. Once you have done this, take part in an online test.
The following introduction to this scenario is followed by detailed guidelines.
Deakin Melbourne Boomers
The Deakin Melbourne Boomers have been a part of the Women’s National Basketball League (WNBL) since 1984, making the club both the oldest WNBL club and the longest-running elite-level women’s sports team in Australia (in any sport). The iconic brand of the Boomers is both nationally and internationally recognized, most notably for being home to more Olympians and Opals than any other basketball club across Australia. For 30 years the team was known as the Bulleen Boomers, before transforming into the Melbourne Boomers in 2013. In 2015 Deakin University joined as the club’s Naming Rights partner.
The Boomers’ Melbourne rivals are the Southside Flyers, which were formed in 2019. The Flyers are based in Dandenong. The Boomers are also based in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs. There are no other Melbourne-based WNBL teams.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Complete your desire for an A+ grade with online assignment help at extremely affordable prices only at AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com. We never rip off our clients by overcharging them for our business assignment writing services. Students are free to contact our writers through a 24/7 online chat support system to clear any assignment or service-related query. Our Sydney University Assignment Help offers zero plagiarism writing to students so you no need to worry about copy content. So avail of our (MIS171) Business Analytics assignment help today.
Recent Solved Questions
- FNSACC505: An Organization Is Considering The Development Of An Accounting Information System: Establish And Maintain Accounting Information Systems Assignment, SU, Australia
- The purpose of this event is to determine the needs of people with mental health issues and to work with these people: Mental Health Assignment, CSU, Australia
- Concrete Is A Versatile Material With Many Uses: Construction Methods Assignment, USA, Australia
- To Develop And Demonstrate Skills Related To Reviewing Literature Using A Systematic Approach: Evidence Based Practice, VU, Australia
- BSBITU312: In Preparation For Creating Any Work, It Is Important To Set Up Your Workspace: Create Electronic Presentations Assignment, VU, Australia
- CPCCBC4010B: Develop a Plan to Demolish the Existing Dwelling Shown on the Site Plan: Apply Structural Principles to Residential Low Rise Constructions Assignment, VU, Australia
- PVVAL103A: Identify Relevant Planning Laws And Codes To Undertake Property Valuation: Planning And Spatial Analysis Assignment, UT, Australia
- Provide a definition of the concept of diversity Diversity means more than just acknowledging and/or tolerating differences: Early Childhood Education Assignment, UOS, Australia
- In Your Own Words Define The Term Chakra:System Coursework, TU, Australia
- Potters Hardware operates a small business reliant on Tradespeople sourcing their requirements and to encourage business Potters Hardware: Administer financial Accounts Course Work, CSU, Australia