MGT501: Business Stakeholder Analysis is a Technique for Identifying Stakeholders: Business Environment Assignment, TU, Australia
|Subject||MGT501: Business Environment|
Business stakeholder analysis is a technique for identifying stakeholders and analysing their roles. The aim of the analysis is to map out the stakeholders’ level of influence and degree of interest with regard to the business. Stakeholder analysis can also be used to assess the relationships between different stakeholders and the issues they care about most.
Internal stakeholders are individuals or groups who are directly involved in the business, such as owners, board members, managers, employees, and investors. External stakeholders are indirectly influenced by business activities, like customers, suppliers, competitors, society, and government.
By understanding both perspectives, the business can engage and enhance communication with relevant stakeholders, reduce or prevent risks, identify business opportunities, improve internal stakeholders’ commitment to the business and the reputation of the business amongst external stakeholders.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Presenting a business example and contributing to the discussion forum, you will:
- identify and analyse functional areas in the business
- identify and analyse the internal and external stakeholders
- compare two industries with each other
- create a stakeholder matrix
- discuss chosen stakeholders and industries in the context of relevant theories and frameworks
Your individual stakeholder analysis should follow a standard report structure and include the following:
- Cover page
- Executive Summary
- A concise summary of the main report in bullet points
- Introduction and background information on your business example
- Main body
- Identify functional areas
- Identify internal and external stakeholders and their roles
- Identify the nature and degree of main stakeholders’ interests, and implications of conflicting interests
- Identify the level of main stakeholders’ influence o Create a stakeholder matrix
- In the discussion forum, choose an example from your peers and compare the industry your business operates in with their industry, identify the main points of stakeholder dissimilarities, and analyse the differences in stakeholder interests and influences
- Appendices (if necessary)
Get Help By Expert
Australia Assignment Help provides the best (MGT501) business environment assignment assistance to different Australian university students. Our business assignment writers have good knowledge of the business environment and business concepts. You can approach us at any time to get the best quality online assignment help.
Recent Solved Questions
- Human Resources Assignment for Australia University
- Social statistics for public health- University of Australia
- SITXFIN003: You are the Assistant Manager of TIV Restaurant have been Set a Food Budget: Manage Finances Within a Budget Assignment, VU, Australia
- Health financial management report writing for university of Australia
- Provide a Case Study Focusing on the Midwifery Management, Support, and Referral Pathways for the Woman: Perinatal Mental Health Assignment, ANU, Australia
- IRHR2010 Introduction to Industrial Relations – PBL 1: Advising the Always Healthy Club
- Regression Analysis Masters Assignment For Australia University
- You are to Select a Publicly Listed Dividend-Paying Company from the Australian Stock Exchange: Corporate Finance Research Paper, GU, Australia
- BSBITU212: When is It Necessary to use a Spreadsheet rather than a Word Processing Application: Create and Use Spreadsheets Assignment, DU, Australia
- LAW00001: Walter is a Burglar and He Robs Private Homes: Foundation Law Assignment, SUT, Australia