MGT501: Business Stakeholder Analysis is a Technique for Identifying Stakeholders: Business Environment Assignment, TU, Australia
|Subject||MGT501: Business Environment|
Business stakeholder analysis is a technique for identifying stakeholders and analysing their roles. The aim of the analysis is to map out the stakeholders’ level of influence and degree of interest with regard to the business. Stakeholder analysis can also be used to assess the relationships between different stakeholders and the issues they care about most.
Internal stakeholders are individuals or groups who are directly involved in the business, such as owners, board members, managers, employees, and investors. External stakeholders are indirectly influenced by business activities, like customers, suppliers, competitors, society, and government.
By understanding both perspectives, the business can engage and enhance communication with relevant stakeholders, reduce or prevent risks, identify business opportunities, improve internal stakeholders’ commitment to the business and the reputation of the business amongst external stakeholders.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Presenting a business example and contributing to the discussion forum, you will:
- identify and analyse functional areas in the business
- identify and analyse the internal and external stakeholders
- compare two industries with each other
- create a stakeholder matrix
- discuss chosen stakeholders and industries in the context of relevant theories and frameworks
Your individual stakeholder analysis should follow a standard report structure and include the following:
- Cover page
- Executive Summary
- A concise summary of the main report in bullet points
- Introduction and background information on your business example
- Main body
- Identify functional areas
- Identify internal and external stakeholders and their roles
- Identify the nature and degree of main stakeholders’ interests, and implications of conflicting interests
- Identify the level of main stakeholders’ influence o Create a stakeholder matrix
- In the discussion forum, choose an example from your peers and compare the industry your business operates in with their industry, identify the main points of stakeholder dissimilarities, and analyse the differences in stakeholder interests and influences
- Appendices (if necessary)
Get Help By Expert
Australia Assignment Help provides the best (MGT501) business environment assignment assistance to different Australian university students. Our business assignment writers have good knowledge of the business environment and business concepts. You can approach us at any time to get the best quality online assignment help.
Recent Solved Questions
- The Enron collapse in the USA raised several issues with regard to Auditor Independence
- The Quit Campaign in Australia and Singapore – Case Study for marketing research
- MKT101A: Choose A Small Or Medium-Sized Existing Business As A Client: Marketing Fundamentals Assignment, BU, Australia
- LAW201A: The Purpose Of This Assessment Is To Undertake A Case Study In The Area Of Contract Law: Business Law Case Study, SU, Australia
- Using An Entrepreneurial Venture You Wish To Start: Entrepreneurship Assignment, RMIT, Australia
- SIT718: The given Dataset RedWine, is used to model Wine Quality Based on physicochemical tests The Dataset Provides the 1,599 Red Wine Samples From The North of Portugal: Real World Analytics Assignment, Deakin University, Australia
- SITHFAB005: Collusion Is The Presentation By A Learner Of An Assignment As Their Own That Is: Prepare And Serve Espresso Coffee Assignment, VU, Australia
- The Macquarie Dictionary Defines Communication: Therapeutic Relationships Coursework, UQ, Australia
- 11464: Briefly Explain The Differences Between Augmented Reality (AR) Augmented Virtual (AV) And Virtual Reality (VR): AR/VR Data Analysis And Communication Assignment, DU, Australia
- MBA631: You are Required to Select an Australian Small to Medium Size Business and Conduct a Digital Marketing Audit: Digital Marketing and Communication Assignment, KU, Australia