MEM50212: The student will consider the Pilot AHU located on the Mezzanine floor of F: Diploma Of Engineering – Technical Case Study, TAFE NSW, Australia
|Subject||MEM50212 Diploma Of Engineering - Technical|
The student will consider the Pilot AHU located on the Mezzanine floor of F block Carlisle Campus. Other systems will be designated by the lecturer.
The tasks below include practical tasks and are will be observed by the assessor.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Q1 Establish type, location and scope of control systems for HVAC/R plant
Q2 Identify stakeholders to be consulted during analysis and service
Q3 List functions and features of HVAC/R system
Q4 Establish software and software techniques required for evaluation
Q5 Identify relevant WHS, regulatory and environmental requirements
Q6 Investigate sustainability implications of HVAC/R control and energy management systems
Q7 State passive characteristics, heat loads and energy requirements for the HVAC/R systems
Q8 State energy options, tariffs, system and component consumption against benchmarks and comparative tariffs
Q9 State scope of control system hardware, including controllers, analog and digital Input/output (I/O), interfaces and actuators, including electrical, electronic, pneumatic and hydraulic devices
Q10 Map and monitor HVAC/R control system, protocols and topology, system function, control settings, I/O, and major system hardware components and energy requirements
Q11 Identify building management system control system software and programming techniques
Q12 List selection of tools, equipment, testing devices and materials required for service and fault-finding
Q13 Determine required measurements and measurement techniques (tools required)
Q14 Write brief JSA to calibrate, set up, and test measurement equipment and procedures
Q15 Identify appropriate analysis techniques, analysis and simulation software and software validation techniques
Q16 Supervise measuring of the performance of the control system in maintaining specified environmental conditions – write procedure for measuring air velocities at different damper settings, Supervise measurements.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Q17 Adjusted HVAC/R system to specification according to specifications and enterprise procedures – List what can be adjusted. Enter airflow setpoint
Q18 Ensure isolation, repair or replacement of components not performing to specification – Write isolation procedure for U/S fan.
Q19 Validate control programs and software for system performance and simulation Write a checklist based on the points list and possible states.
Q20 Write a JSA for testing or measuring on an electrically live system
Q21 Ensure compliance with WHS, regulatory, environmental and risk management requirements – conduct a risk analysis for replacing a damper actuator
Q22 Optimize the control system for economic and efficient operation through daily, seasonal and annual cycles – setup a schedule to reflect usage (daily, weekly annual with exceptions)
Q23 Develop control diagram and record settings for optimal system performance Sketch below (note this can be from Energy Audit)
Q24 Record results, including rectification or improvement recommendations
(note this can be from Energy Audit)
Q25 Provide report and supporting documentation, such as building thermal and control system audits, energy costing, and efficiency evaluations, control system map and signal diagrams, control programs, system analysis and simulation files (note this can be from Energy Audit)
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Recent Solved Questions
- BSBLDR523: Describe The Organization You Are Basing This Assessment: Lead And Manage Effective Workplace Relationships Case Study, VU, Australia
- BSBAUD501: You are planning a quality audit to be carried out at your company’s Broken Hill production facility in May 2016: Initiate a Quality Audit (Release 1) Assignment, TAFE NSW, Australia
- CPCCBC4004A: To complete this task, you are required to submit a price for the contractual obligations of Mr. and Mrs. Brown’s construction project: Identify and produce estimated costs for building and construction projects Assessment, VU, Australia
- From Its Origins In A Palo Alto Garage To Its Current Position: Public Relations Theory And Practice Report, USA, Australia
- FNSACC507: Identify And Describe Cost Behavior Characteristics For The Different Cost Elements: Provide Management Accounting Information Assignment, SU, Australia
- PVVAL103A: Identify Relevant Planning Laws And Codes To Undertake Property Valuation: Planning And Spatial Analysis Assignment, UT, Australia
- BUSM3199: You are an Ethics and Governance Officer Working for a Listed Corporation CorpCo: Ethics and Governance Assignment, RMIT, Singapore
- HOSP1003: Identify A Food And Beverage Establishment For Which You Could Be A Mystery Guest: Food And Beverage Operations Report, BU, Australia
- EDUC3830: Select ONE country of the countries listed below and investigate the extent to which educational access and participation: Education in a Global Society Assignment, MU, Australia
- Leadership Research Paper for College Students in Australia