MBA631: You are Required to Select an Australian Small to Medium Size Business and Conduct a Digital Marketing Audit: Digital Marketing and Communication Assignment, KU, Australia
|Subject||MBA631: Digital Marketing and Communication|
Individually, you are required to select an Australian small to medium size business and conduct a digital marketing audit of its digital platforms. Please do not choose a large national or multi-national company/brand and contact your workshop facilitator if you are unsure as to which company you should choose.
In this assessment, students will be given an opportunity to evaluate technologies such as TV, interactive media, the internet, electronic marketing, and social media, and the ways these can be utilized by marketers as well as evaluate e-marketing compared with traditional and blended methods to identify future opportunities for business growth.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Using the digital audit framework (shown below), you are to conduct an audit on the business you have selected by writing an 8-page analysis of how the business is performing in a digital landscape. More specifically, you must address the following requirements and structure:
- A succinct introduction of the business including but not limited to a brief history, location information, size of the business, product/service offering, and so on.
- Which digital platforms are the business user and not using? Explain why the business is implementing their chosen platforms.
- Using the digital audit framework, how is the business implementing their digital strategy?
- Based on your findings, where is the business finding success? Justify your answer.
- What are competitors doing, and where are competitors finding success online?
- Based on your findings and using the digital audit framework, where (not how) could the business improve?
- References (not included in the word limit of your submission)
To get the most benefit from this assessment, it is ideal if you can spend time engaging with the company first hand to get a strong understanding of their overall business strategy and all of its digital marketing platforms (e.g. website, mobile app, social media, eCommerce, etc.) Your digital marketing audit will use the four components of a digital marketing audit (see above) to help you with explaining how your chosen business is currently performing in a digital space.
You are required to use at least 10 sources of information and reference these in accordance with the Kaplan Harvard Referencing Style. These may include websites, government publications, industry reports, census data, journal articles, and newspaper articles. These references should be presented as in-text citations and a reference list at the end of your analysis.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
You can approach our marketing assignment help services at any time without hesitation via mail or live chat. Our expert Australian assignment writers have the capacity to solve each and every part of the topic related to (MBA631) Digital Marketing and Communication. So if you want to secure good grades at Kaplan Business School or Kaplan University, contact us hurry.
Recent Solved Questions
- CHCCCS023: The Candidate Must Show Evidence Of The Ability To Complete Tasks: Support Independence And Wellbeing-Disability Course Work, VU, Australia
- ECON 2300: It is argued that output may be endogenous: Introductory Econometrics Assignments, VU, Australia
- Discuss the Importance of Exploring a client’s Views on past lives in Regression Therapy Practice: Holistic Counselling Diploma Course Coursework, HHC, Australia
- BSBCUS301: List The Main Areas Of Customer Service Delivery That Are Critical To The Success: Deliver And Monitor A Service To Customers Case Study, VU, Australia
- CHCDIS002: Complete the support plan provided in the Case Study, identifying three ways in which you could support: Follow established person-centred behaviour supports Casestudy, VU, Australia
- Social statistics for public health- University of Australia
- MGMTP102: Biographical Details About The Leader And Evidence Of Their Effect On The Success: Management Principles Essay, FU, Australia
- CPC50210: List The Eight Important Sources Of Information That Can Assist In The Hazard Identification Process: Diploma Of Building And Construction Assignment, VU, Australia
- EDU70007: Critical evaluation requires you to identify the limitations and benefits of each strategy. This will require concise use of language: English in Primary School Assignment, SBT, Australia
- NRSG265 : Mr. Vinh Nguyen is a 48-year-old male, who emigrated from Vietnam over 30 years ago: Principles of Nursing: Medical Case Study, ACU, Australia