LLW4000: Orphaned At A Young Age, He Was Raised By His Eccentric Maternal Bachelor Uncle: Civil Procedure Law Case Study, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||LLW4000: Civil Procedure Law|
1. Vasantha Anand (Vasantha) is 18 1/2 years old. Orphaned at a young age, he was raised by his eccentric maternal bachelor uncle and grew up on the latter’s rural property at 7 Lush Valley, Bendigo Vic 3550. Vasantha’s uncle willed everything he owned to Vasantha so when he passed recently, Vasantha inherited a small fortune. Like his uncle, whom some less charitable neighbours described as ‘cuckoo’, Vasantha seems to have inherited some of his ancestor’s genes as he is an oddball himself, although not insane.
2. Vasantha is crazy (colloquially speaking) about classic cars. The first thing that he bought with his inheritance was a $49,000 classic 1952 Holden FX Standard in the immaculate condition depicted on the right.
3. Vasantha has also been looking for a classic sports car. He sees an advertisement in a magazine ‘Sports Autos Classics’ for the sale of a classic Shelby Cobra (the ‘Cobra’). Vasantha travels to Brisbane, Queensland on 1 February 2020 to inspect and possibly purchase the car. A picture of the Cobra is shown on the left.
4. The advertisement was placed by OzeDeals, which is the business name of a company, Austra Brokers and Dealers Pty Ltd, based in Queensland. Austra Brokers & Dealers Pty Ltd does business in the name and style of OzeDeals. The details of Austra Brokers and Dealers Pty Ltd are:
Australian Company Number (ACN): 987654321
Sole Director: Beatrix Scully
Registered Office: 66 Logan Avenue, Brisbane, Qld 4000
Principal place(s) of business: 77 Moreton Way, Brisbane, Qld 4000
Nature of business: Dealers and brokers
Business Name: OzeDeals
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
5. OzeDeals is the Australian agent of ‘Gryphon Company’. Despite its name, Gryphon Company is actually, a sole trader business run by Eddie Lang (‘Eddie’), a citizen of and based in Rawa, an island nation off the south of Malaysia. Gryphon Company is registered in Rawa. The details of Gryphon
Name of business: Gryphon Company
Temasek Business Number (TBN): 90804567
S2B4 2020 Facts for Assessment 2 & the Exam
Sole Proprietor: Eddie Lang
Place of business: 1 Medan Drive
Rawa, Postcode 9000
Nature of business: Exporters of coconut produce and palm oil
6. Vasantha liaises with Dina Scully (‘Dina’), a Sales Executive of OzeDeals. Having inspected the Cobra on 2 February 2020 and finding it in pristine condition, Vasantha is keen to own it. He negotiates with Dina on the terms of purchase. Dina informs Vasantha that OzeDeals is the agent for Gryphon Company and the Cobra belongs to Eddie, the proprietor of Gryphon Company. She adds that Eddie used to shuttle between Brisbane and Rawa but has since returned to Rawa for good and is seeking to liquidate his assets in Australia, although Gryphon Company still exports to Australia
Get Help By Expert
Do you want to get the law assignment help services? Are you looking for an expert case study helper who can write your assignment for you at a cheap price? Then buy online assignments from the assignment writers of AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com. So don't you worry about your (LLW4000) Civil Procedure Law case study task, Hire us!
Recent Solved Questions
- ACCT5001: Look into the Annual Report/ Sustainability Report and Comment on What Rio Tinto Contribution is to SDG’s: Foundation in Accounting Report, UOS
- Finance in the Sport and Recreation Industry
- The National Strategic Framework for Chronic Conditions Essay
- Finance Assessment Task – University of Australia
- MN604- Research in Information Security Management
- CHCLEG001: Complete this Part of the Assessment, you are Required to Apply your Knowledge and Demonstrate a Range of skills when Organizing Personal work Placement Tasks: Work Legally and Ethically Assignment, TAFE NSW, Australia
- Describe How Cigarette Smoke Influences The Type And Number Of Mutations Present: Cellular Biology Assignment, DU, Australia
- Choose a Current Physical Activity Event, Trend, or Issue that is Impacting on New Zealanders: Physical Education Report, UC, NZ
- SITHFAB002: The Sale And Supply Of Alcohol Is Permitted In Or From Licensed Premises: Provide Responsible Service Of Alcohol Assignment, VU, Australia
- BUS605: This Assessment Will Help You To Design And Implement A Qualitative Study: Business Research Methodology And Data Collection Report, EC, Australia