List The Main Areas Of Customer Service Delivery That Are Critical To The Success: Cert III Dental Assisting Course Work, RMIT, Australia
|Subject||Cert III Dental Assisting|
List the main areas of customer service delivery that are critical to the success of the dental practice. To help with this task imagine you are a customer of Bright White Smiles. Think about the type of service you would expect from the business and staff and also what kind of situations would make you unhappy with their service.
The area that is most critical in the dental practice is reception. This is the first place that patients come into contact. They develop an understanding of the practice based on the impressions made in the reception area. Patients develop an opinion about the practice and the quality of care provided based upon the interaction they have with the reception staff members. As a customer, I will want to be treated respectfully and valued. If I have any queries about the procedures that are available at the practice or any other concerns, I will want information that is clear and concise as well as easy to understand. I will expect those on reception to be empathetic towards customers and not belittle their concerns.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Task 2a – Customer feedback
Taking into consideration the points identified in Task 1, design a personalized survey to help measure customer satisfaction. You can use the Customer Feedback Form template which can be downloaded with this assessment design on your own. The survey may also cover other areas regarding the dental practices’ level of customer service, identification of customer/patient needs, and overall satisfaction in service delivery. Keep questions in line with workplace policy and procedures.
Task 2b-e: Surveying customers, obtaining feedback, and report writing
- Use the Customer Feedback Form you have created in Task 2a to obtain feedback from 5of the dental practice patients/customers. This forms part of your practical observation task that must be demonstrated in front of your workplace supervisor.
- Describe the method and frequency of regularly distributing this to customers/patients.
- Record and interpret the survey results to produce a Service Delivery report which identifies the service delivery aspects surveyed, the survey results/data, and key findings and recommends ways to improve the service delivery or build on the strengths at Bright White Smiles. Ensure the report is clear and detailed and in line with organizational and legislative requirements.
- Develop a plan for the ongoing of monitoring service delivery effectiveness and regularly review customer/patient satisfaction.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Task 3 – Create a customer service guide
Following on from the recent increase in complaints and the findings of the Service Delivery Report, the Practice Manager at Bright White Smiles has requested that you develop a customer service guide of approximately 500 words, that outlines the expectations of the Dental Practice’s Reception and Customer/patient contact staff in providing a service to customers/patients over the phone and face to face.
The guide should reflect an understanding of the critical customer service aspects identified in Task 1 and the results of Task 2d Service Delivery Report. You must demonstrate how your team can apply these in a practical situation by using examples.
The guide should cover:
- Organizational and legal requirements in customer service
- Interpersonal skills and establishing rapport
- Identify and clarify customer needs and expectations
- Addressing specific needs
- Assessing the urgency of customer request
- How to determine priorities for delivery of the service
- Seek appropriate assistance from other personnel when required.
- Offering information about suggesting choices
- Dealing with customer complaints and responding in writing
- Finding opportunities to promote and enhance services and products to customers
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
With different Australian university students, Australia Assignment Assistance delivers the finest nursing assignment help on Cert III Dental Assisting. Clinical ideas are well-understood by our RMIT university assignment writers. You may contact us at any moment for the highest quality assignment assistance.
Recent Solved Questions
- SITHKOP002: The Purpose Of This Assessment Is To Assess Your Ability To Complete Tasks: Plan And Cost Basic Menus Assignment, VU, Australia
- BIZ104: Compare and contrast the emerging concepts and practices that underpin the customer experience: Customer Experience Management Assignment, Torrens University, Australia
- CHCECE024: You can choose to set them up one at a time or all at once, depending on the curriculum that your service: Design and implement the curriculum to foster children’s learning and development Assignment, VU, Australia
- BSBADM504: You decide that the first step to be taken is to identify the requirements of the new administration system : Plan or review administrative systems Case Study, AU, Australia
- FNS40217: Throughout Your Training We Are Committed To Your Learning: Certificate IV In Accounting And Bookkeeping Assignment, RMIT, Australia
- SPHL3310: You Will Be Provided With A Case History Plus The Raw Data And Initial Phonological Analysis: Speech Pathology Assignment, CU, Australia
- What Is Life Skills Counseling In Which Areas Of A Client’s Life Do Life Skills: Life Counselling Assignment, VU, Australia
- FIN206: Analyze the processes involved in managing an investment portfolio and Examine portfolio management theories: Investment Management Assignment, KPU, Australia
- Create your world Spend 30 minutes creating a miniature world where you would like to live: Diploma of Holistic Integrated Creative Arts Therapy (HICAT) Assignment, Australia
- BSBTEC302: Identify Three key Elements/Essentials of Formatting/arrangement used within a Spreadsheet Application when Creating Workplace Documents: Design and Produce Spreadsheets Case Study, VU, Australia