Linda Wong Owns A Restaurant Called Chinese Dragon Which Disclosed: Taxation, SU, Australia
Linda Wong (a single, resident taxpayer aged 39) owns a restaurant called Chinese Dragon which disclosed the following for the 2019/20 tax year (ignore GST). Ignore small business concession. Purchase of Pizza Oven on 1 May 2020 (effective life 5 years) 16,300 using diminishing value method Purchase of wall Stove on 1 July 2019 (effective life 4 years) 5,000 with the installation cost $200 using prime cost method Calculate deductions available for Linda with section numbers.
John receives contact receipts to act as sales analyst of XYZ Pty Ltd. His contract is for 1 year. John is paid on the basis of performing a complete analysis report which he performs using the client’s in-house software, scanning devices, and other computer systems.
Hass Pty Ltd receives contract fees from Ham and Fats for accounting services provided by his director Harriet. Hass Pty Ltd leases a small office in the city, but Harriet performs the accounting work at the premises of Hams and Fats and merely allows his sister to work from the leased office.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Barry, via the entity in which he is a partner Barry & Packo, derives fees for presenting and producing a radio program. Barry & Packo employ two others who work with Barry as a producer and a sound engineer. It is estimated that these employees perform work to the value of $80,000 out of a total fee of $25,000
Hammer Pty Ltd was found to be a PSE in receipt of PSI on behalf of Edwin. Edwin and his wife Susan are the two equal shareholders of Hammer Pty Ltd.
Receipts and payments of the company for the 2018/19 tax year were as follows.
Fees received $230,000
Salary – Edwin $130,000
Salary – Susan (receiving phone calls) – $59,000
Superannuation – Edwin $19,000
Superannuation – Susan $18,000
Applying the PSI provisions, calculate the taxable income for Hammer Pty Ltd, Edwin, and Susan.
Jack and Jill trade as partners in an Accounting practice. Their partnership agreement states that all profits and losses are shared equally after partners’ salaries. The following receipts and payments were recorded during the 2018/19 tax year.
Gross fees – $780,000
Proceeds from buildings (note 1) – $125,000
Interest received on trading account – t $15,000
Received fully franked dividend – $14,000
Salary (Jack) – $90,000
Salary (Jill) – $50,000
Salaries (employees) – $450,000
Other deductible expenses – $192,000
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
The Australian assignment experts present the best homework writing on Taxation for the students and assist them to resolve all their worries. Our academic experts are from different backgrounds and offer great support such as English homework help, nursing thesis writings, taxation law assignment help, etc.
Recent Solved Questions
- Assignment Question on SEM401 Materials Performance and Durability
- TLAW603: In Your Analysis Discuss How The Decision Of The Court And The Tax Issue: Business & Personal Tax Planning Case study, UT, Australia
- CPCCBC4001A: You Must Carry Out An Analysis Of The Project Plans: Apply Building Codes And Standards To The Construction Assignment, UC, Australia
- MM110: Leading Worldwide Pizza Company Dominos Was Founded In 1960: Business Analysis Assignment, MU, Australia
- Individualised Care Plan Patient Summary Mrs Thompson is an 87-year-old woman who lives alone: Communicate Homework, UOS, Australia
- From Its Origins In A Palo Alto Garage To Its Current Position: Public Relations Theory And Practice Report, USA, Australia
- CPCCBC4003A: Bob Considers Using A Fixed Price/Lump Sum Contract: Select And Prepare A Construction Contract Case Study, FU, Australia
- HLTAMB008: Provided Written Evidence Supporting An Understanding Of Pharmacological Definitions: Assess And Deliver Basic Clinical Care Course Work, VU, Australia
- MKT101A: Choose A Small Or Medium-Sized Existing Business As A Client: Marketing Fundamentals Assignment, BU, Australia
- BSBPMG513: Document A Quality Management Plan Using The Template: Management Assignment, DU, Australia