LAW201A: The Purpose Of This Assessment Is To Undertake A Case Study In The Area Of Contract Law: Business Law Case Study, SU, Australia
|Subject||LAW201A: Business Law|
The purpose of this assessment is to undertake a case study in the area of contract law.
Read the case of Carlill v Carbolic Smokeball Company  1 QB 256 and answer the following questions:
1. Summarise the facts of the case Carlill v Carbolic Smokeball Company  1 QB 256
2. Summarise the arguments of the plaintiff.
3. Summarise the arguments of the defendant.
4. Was there any ethical implications of the defendant’s conduct?
5. What was the decision of the Court?
6. Summarise why contract law is important in your particular industry and whose interests and rights it protects providing 1 industry example
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Do you want to get the (LAW201A) Business law assignment help? Are you looking for an assignment expert who can write your assignment for you at a cheap price? Then buy online assignments from Australia Assignment Help.
Recent Solved Questions
- CHC30113: The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC) sets out the basic rights of children and the obligations: Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care Assignment, TAFE NSW, Australia
- You will Choose a Sydney/Melbourne/Perth-based Company or An Australian Organisation: Supply Chain Management Assignment, GU, Australia
- You Have Been Appointed principal of a Newly Established School that has a Preschool Attached to it: Education Assignment, UOS, Australia
- LAW512 Research Paper- University of Australia
- The Equation Below Represents A Monotonic Acid Ionizing With Water To Form Ions: Chemistry Assignment, FU, Australia
- Calculate The Amount Or Volume Of HFA-134: Advance Medicine Formulation Assignment, ANU, Australia
- Explain The Importance Of Recognizing With Spirit Guides In Holistic Counselling Practice: Coursework, LTU, Australia
- ECON 2300: It is argued that output may be endogenous: Introductory Econometrics Assignments, VU, Australia
- Choose a Current Physical Activity Event, Trend, or Issue that is Impacting on New Zealanders: Physical Education Report, UC, NZ
- INT102: Choose An Aspect Of Personal Development Or Character: Formation 2 Essay, SU, Australia