LAW10021: Explain The Difference Between Enactment And Commencement As Part Of The Legislative Process: Introduction Of Law, USA, Australia
|Subject||LAW10021: Introduction Of Law|
PART A: Short Answer Questions
1. Explain the difference between enactment and commencement as part of the legislative process.
2. Explain the impact of the Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities Act 2006 (Vic) on the legislative process.
3. In what way do the rules of statutory interpretation reflect the separation of powers and the court’s adherence to the Rule of Law.
4. Is Australia a conquered or settled nation? What is the difference in law between conquered and settled nations?
5. What is the common law? ‘purpose’ or ‘mischief rule of statutory interpretation, and how does it differ from the purposive approach under section 15AA of the Acts Interpretation Act 1901
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
6.Explain the importance of legal professional privilege in light of the professional conduct rules that solicitors and barristers have to abide by.
7. Discuss the role of authoritative obiter dicta in relation to the limitations of the doctrine of precedent using relevant examples.
PART B: Statutory interpretation exercise
Jack, who is 6 years old has just recently learned to ride his bike. Luckily, he lives right next to the local park. His mum allows him to go to the park by himself as he is generally a very good listener and never runs off. Jack plans to master his new biking skills by racing around the park. He wants to go up and down the little mounds around the playground. After a new minute of cycling, he is stopped by a grumpy old lady called Sharalanda. She points to an official council sign stating ‘No vehicles allowed in the park’. Muttering that a park is a place of beauty, peace, and tranquility she finally demands Jack to stop this nuisance and leave the park.
Does Sharalanda have a valid argument, or can Jackride his bike around the park? Base your answer on the relevant tool(s) of statutory interpretation.
Your answer should follow the IRAC method (Issue, Rule, Application, Conclusion).
PART C: Access to Justice
Is adequate legal representation a necessary requirement for a fair trial? Discuss this question with the support of examples.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Do you want to get the law assignment help services on (LAW10021) Introduction Of Law? Are you looking for an expert homework helper who can write your assignment for you at a cheap price? Then buy online assignments from the expert assignment writers of AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com.
Recent Solved Questions
- HLTAAP001: Prior to commencing the assessments, your trainer/assessor will explain each assessment task and the terms and conditions relating to the submission of your assessment task: Recognise healthy body systems Assignment, SBT, Australia
- FNS40217: Throughout Your Training We Are Committed To Your Learning: Certificate IV In Accounting And Bookkeeping Assignment, RMIT, Australia
- GCSCS6004: Describe the level of the conflict and what possible actions could cause it to escalate further: Conflict Management Assignment, Federation University, Australia
- UO CIVE 1006: Documented Resources Are Limited On The Construction Of Australian Government Buildings: Construction Material Assignment, USA, Australia
- NURS3003: Discuss your understanding of the link between chronic health conditions, complex needs: Dynamics of Practice 3 – Hospital avoidance Case Study, Flinders University, Australia
- HC3031:Using the Internet, research the prices of several products in one or more foreign countries and compare them to their prices: Trends in the Global Business Environment Assignment, HOLMES Institute, Australia
- BSBWRT301: List Five Questions That You Would Ask When Determining The Key Points For A Document: Write Simple Documents Assignment, VU, Australia
- HI2011: Analyze, Evaluate And Discuss Theoretical And Practical Knowledge Of Global Business Strategy: International And Global Business Assignment, HI, Australia
- Solaris IT and Management Solutions Develops and Markets in-house Software Systems: MBA Assignment, CU, UK
- NUR3020: Critically Apply Relevant Legal And Ethical Principles To Future Health Care: Nursing, SU, Australia