LAW10021: Explain The Difference Between Enactment And Commencement As Part Of The Legislative Process: Introduction Of Law, USA, Australia
|Subject||LAW10021: Introduction Of Law|
PART A: Short Answer Questions
1. Explain the difference between enactment and commencement as part of the legislative process.
2. Explain the impact of the Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities Act 2006 (Vic) on the legislative process.
3. In what way do the rules of statutory interpretation reflect the separation of powers and the court’s adherence to the Rule of Law.
4. Is Australia a conquered or settled nation? What is the difference in law between conquered and settled nations?
5. What is the common law? ‘purpose’ or ‘mischief rule of statutory interpretation, and how does it differ from the purposive approach under section 15AA of the Acts Interpretation Act 1901
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
6.Explain the importance of legal professional privilege in light of the professional conduct rules that solicitors and barristers have to abide by.
7. Discuss the role of authoritative obiter dicta in relation to the limitations of the doctrine of precedent using relevant examples.
PART B: Statutory interpretation exercise
Jack, who is 6 years old has just recently learned to ride his bike. Luckily, he lives right next to the local park. His mum allows him to go to the park by himself as he is generally a very good listener and never runs off. Jack plans to master his new biking skills by racing around the park. He wants to go up and down the little mounds around the playground. After a new minute of cycling, he is stopped by a grumpy old lady called Sharalanda. She points to an official council sign stating ‘No vehicles allowed in the park’. Muttering that a park is a place of beauty, peace, and tranquility she finally demands Jack to stop this nuisance and leave the park.
Does Sharalanda have a valid argument, or can Jackride his bike around the park? Base your answer on the relevant tool(s) of statutory interpretation.
Your answer should follow the IRAC method (Issue, Rule, Application, Conclusion).
PART C: Access to Justice
Is adequate legal representation a necessary requirement for a fair trial? Discuss this question with the support of examples.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Do you want to get the law assignment help services on (LAW10021) Introduction Of Law? Are you looking for an expert homework helper who can write your assignment for you at a cheap price? Then buy online assignments from the expert assignment writers of AustraliaAssignmentHelp.com.
Recent Solved Questions
- AYB230: Activist CEO’s are Acting Outside the Scope of Their Fiduciary Duties: Corporations Law Assignment, QUT, Australia
- Identify What The Key Objectives Of The SDG Number 12 Are About: Ethics Of Consumption Assignment, VU, Australia
- SITHKOP002: The Purpose Of This Assessment Is To Assess Your Ability To Complete Tasks: Plan And Cost Basic Menus Assignment, VU, Australia
- To Develop And Demonstrate Skills Related To Reviewing Literature Using A Systematic Approach: Evidence Based Practice, VU, Australia
- LAW201A: The Purpose Of This Assessment Is To Undertake A Case Study In The Area Of Contract Law: Business Law Case Study, SU, Australia
- You Will Implement And Test Version 2 Of The Application: Web Development, SCU, Australia
- SITXWHS003 : You work for The Hospitality Co-Op Your Manager David has a Backlog of Work due for the End of the Financial Year: Implement and Monitor work Health and Safety Practices Assignment, TAFE NSW, Australia
- STAT2001 / STAT5008: Compute the Total Quantity of Petroleum Commercially: Mathematical Statistics Assignment, ANU, Australia
- BSBITU312: In Preparation For Creating Any Work, It Is Important To Set Up Your Workspace: Create Electronic Presentations Assignment, VU, Australia
- SITHCCC005: Fully Equipped Commercial Kitchen Ingredients Workflow And Recipe Card Templates: Prepare Dishes Using Basic Methods Of Cookery Assignment, HI, Australia