JNB158: A cherry grower in the Huon Valley in Tasmania plans to export cherries to Hanoi, Vietnam in the 2022/2023 season: International Transport Systems Assignment, UOT, Ireland
|University||University of Tasmania (UOT)|
|Subject||JNB158: International Transport Systems|
A cherry grower in the Huon Valley in Tasmania plans to export cherries toV Hanoi, Vietnam in the 2022/2023 season. The cherry grower has three different varieties that ripen at different times between mid-December and
mid-February. The total expected amount of cherries for export is about 300 tons. Make any reasonable assumptions if needed and complete the following two tasks.
a) Propose the most suitable transport process to move the 300 tons of cherries from the cherry orchard in the Huon Valley in Tasmania to supermarkets in Hanoi.
b) Discuss, from a transport and logistics perspective, the key factors affecting the quality of Tasmanian cherries on the shelves of supermarkets in Hanoi.
Using real-world information from your country of residence, complete the following two tasks:
a) Identify and discuss two major negative impacts, one social and one environmental, caused by road transport in your country of residence.
b) Discuss how the negative impacts identified in part
a) above can be reduced. You should include any measures that have been (or are currently being) taken to reduce the negative impacts and any other measures that can be taken in the future.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you also worried about completing your JNB158: International Transport Systems homework? then connect with experts of Australia Assignment Help to get done your management assignment at a discounted price by the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- MMM241: Develop a Business Plan for a Business of Your Choice that You would like to Start in the Future: Entrepreneurship and Innovation Assignment, DU, Australia
- EDEC110: An essay describing and reflecting on the diversity of families and the characteristics of effective partnerships, and discussing the challenges: The Young Child, Family and Community Partnerships Essay, ACU, Australia
- SPHL3310: You Will Be Provided With A Case History Plus The Raw Data And Initial Phonological Analysis: Speech Pathology Assignment, CU, Australia
- BSBWOR501: Assess Your Personal Knowledge And Skills Against Competency Standards: Manage Personal Work Priorities And Professional Development Assignment, VU, Australia
- PSYC307: The limbic system: the brain region located on either side of the thalamus, just under the cerebrum It includes the hypothalamus: Emotions Assignment, UNE, Australia
- To Describe One of Australia’s National Health Priorities: Nursing Essay, QUT, Australia
- Identify What The Key Objectives Of The SDG Number 12 Are About: Ethics Of Consumption Assignment, VU, Australia
- CHCECE022: Demonstrate your ability to plan and implement a program that promotes and encourages children’s agency: Promote Children’s Agency Assignment, ACC, Australia
- In this assessment, you will write a report discussing the technologies, platform, success factors, and enablers for a successful implementation: Executive and Mobile Computing Assignment, VU, Australia
- BSBFIA302: If you are experiencing difficulties with recording or processing a transaction, what steps would you take to access help using MYOB help: Process payroll Assignment, VU, Australia