In Your Own Words, Define The Term Meridian: Meridian System Course Work, MU, Australia
1. In your own words, define the term ‘meridian’. In your answer, make reference to the concept of vital energy.
2. List the names of the fourteen meridians commonly utilized in meridian therapy practice.
3. Describe the direction of movement of vital energy in the meridians in terms of yin and yang.
4. Name the six yin organs, and the six yang organs.
5. Describe the position of the central meridian and the governing meridian and the direction in which the vital energy moves in each of these meridians.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
6. List the organ meridians as pairs, and briefly describe the function of each pair.
7. With reference to the meridian system why, when a person has an upset stomach, could they see spots in front of their eyes, get a headache and/or have pains in the legs?
8. What are ‘acupoints’? Describe their purpose in meridian therapy.
9. In your own words, explain why meridian therapies may be useful in Holistic Counselling practice.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Australia Assignment Help is the leading company to provide Meridian System coursework help to MU students in Australia so that they can score good grades in their academics. Monash University assignment help has hired a pool of professional assignment writers who are available 24/7 for assignment help. Our assignment experts start writing your assignment from scratch and we always provide affordable services.
Recent Solved Questions
- SITXGLC001: You Have Been Employed As The F&B Manager With Futura Group Hotels: Research And Comply With Regulatory Requirements Assignment, VU, Australia
- SITXFIN002: This Unit Describes The Performance Outcomes Skills And Knowledge Required: Interpret Financial Information Assignment, UOA, Australia
- BUSM4591: Understand The History And Evolution: Employment Law, RMIT, Australia
- SITXWHS003 : You work for The Hospitality Co-Op Your Manager David has a Backlog of Work due for the End of the Financial Year: Implement and Monitor work Health and Safety Practices Assignment, TAFE NSW, Australia
- INFS 5102: You are Given the Prices of 5 US Stock between 2016 and 2018: Unsupervised Methods in Analytics Assignment, UniSA, Australia
- SITHCCC005: Fully Equipped Commercial Kitchen Ingredients Workflow And Recipe Card Templates: Prepare Dishes Using Basic Methods Of Cookery Assignment, HI, Australia
- CHCDIV001: Danielle is the practice manager of a large dental practice in the city. She is the only female staffer at management level: Work with diverse people Case Study, VU, Australia
- BSBADM311: You Work As The Purchasing Officer or A Medium-Sized Safety Solutions: Maintain Business Resources Case Study, VU, Australia
- You Are Required To Reflect On Your Practice As A Care Worker And Key Areas Of Personal Learning: Healthcare Research paper, VU, Australia
- SIT40516: Description Of Evidence Required Briefly Explain What You Do: Certificate IV In Commercial Cookery Assignment, HI, Australia