ICTICT803: Electronic Commerce Commonly Known As E-Commerce Or ECommerce Or E-Business Consists: Endorse Business Plan Components Assignment, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||ICTICT803: Endorse Business Plan Components|
Electronic commerce, commonly known as e-commerce or eCommerce, or e-business consists of the buying and selling of products or services over electronic systems such as the Internet and other computer networks. The amount of trade conducted electronically has grown extraordinarily with widespread Internet usage. The use of commerce is conducted in this way, spurring and drawing on innovations in electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, Internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange (EDI), inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems.
The explosion of the Internet allows people to use their computers for things that previously needed to be done in person. Now, communicating with friends and family, networking with business contacts, shopping, banking, and a host of other activities, can be done from almost anywhere in the world.
1. Growing population of daily Internet users. The importance of the Internet almost equals that of the telephone. As the population of daily Internet users increases, so will the need for the services the Value Suisse three divisions offers.
2. Social bonds fostered by the new Internet communities. The Internet is bringing people from across the world together unlike any other communication medium. The Company will capitalize on this social trend by providing a place for smaller and local Internet communities to meet in real-time. The Company will grow some of these communities on its own by establishing chat areas and community programs. These programs will be designed to build customer loyalty.
Harborside Pty Ltd is seeking $500,000 in funding in order to purchase needed computer and data storage equipment, design and implement fully operational e-commerce websites, and to create awareness of the services offered by launching a marketing and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) campaign.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
We offer (ICTICT803) Endorse Business Plan Components assignment help to the students at Victoria University (VU). Our Business assignment help is quite beneficial for students who are studying business. Students who are stuck with the writing assignments can place their orders along with guidelines at our australiaassignmenthelp.com in order to get our best writing services from the expert university assignment helpers.
Recent Solved Questions
- Health Work Force Planning Assignment
- A statement of the topic area to be explored in the project and a short rationale of the STEM project-based learning: Science technology and engineering Assignment, MU, Australia
- HSP 201: Define And Integrate The Classifications Terminology And General Pathological Principles: Human Systems & Pathophysiology Coursework, VU, Australia
- The Financial Aspect Of Network Security More Specifically Malware: The Financial Impact Of Malware Report, RMIT, Australia
- Accounting Standards & Regulations Assignment- UTS Business School Australia
- SITXFIN002: This Unit Describes The Performance Outcomes Skills And Knowledge Required: Interpret Financial Information Assignment, UOA, Australia
- HLTAMB008: Provided Written Evidence Supporting An Understanding Of Pharmacological Definitions: Assess And Deliver Basic Clinical Care Course Work, VU, Australia
- BSBFIA302: If you are experiencing difficulties with recording or processing a transaction, what steps would you take to access help using MYOB help: Process payroll Assignment, VU, Australia
- PSYC13016: According to Baddeley (1990) the phonological loop was theorized to account for the finding that information in short-term memory: Cognitive Psychology Assignment, CQU, Australia
- CHCDIS001: How can you avoid making a client/disabled person feel vulnerable and powerless assessment processes relating to ongoing skills development: Communicate Case study, UQ, Australia